The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK Spec Seats and Bonnet - What are they worth

Karl M N

Hello guys, I've tried searching for past sales on these items to get an idea as to what these would sell for but I've found nothing.

Some time in the new year my car will be going off the road, and I'll be selling off a few bits that I don't want.

The bonnet has no dents/cracks. It's not shown in the photos but there are a couple of marks on the bonnet. You can barely make one out near the hood scoop where a bit of paint has come off. I do believe that the car has had a respray at some point, so I can't promise this is the factory red from Toyota, although I don't see many other red supras anyway so whoever buys it will more than likely be painting it. The sound proofing underneath has a few holes, one of them probably being from one of the clips holding onto the intercooler pipework, this is pictured.

SALE 271.jpg

SALE 270.jpg

SALE 272.jpg

SALE 273.jpg

Whilst not perfect, I'd say the rear seats are in a fair condition. As you'd expect from a car where only an amputee could fit behind the drivers seat. I'll get these cleaned up for some nicer photos.

Front seats to follow, need to resize the image sizes. These are in poor condition.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]224252[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]224253[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]224254[/ATTACH]

Unfortunately the car would need to be garaged stored before it came off. I'll go hunting for a garage first thing in January. The trouble is finding one wide enough for the car+ parts, and finding a secure place. I used to live where a few of my local storage places are and I don't like the areas

I'm afraid someone has already claimed the bonnet. Well the scoop anyway. I'll get the front seats re trimmed before I sell them off. I'm just waiting to hear that the storage container I want to use will be available weekends for me to visit and I'll be stripping the car every weekend so hopefully it won't be long.

Edited by Karl M N (see edit history)

I'm afraid someone has already claimed the bonnet. Well the scoop anyway. I'll get the front seats re trimmed before I sell them off. I'm just waiting to hear that the storage container I want to use will be available weekends for me to visit and I'll be stripping the car every weekend so hopefully it won't be long.

Ok no worries, I mainly wanted the scoop anyway. Thanks for the reply, and if the scoop sale falls through let me know please.

Thanks