The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Farewell supra....hello gt-r!!!

ozzysoil

Hi All

I would firstly like to say it was a pleasure meeting some of you fellow Supra owners over the past 2 years, didnt manage to make it to many shows but had a blast with the car and very very sad to see it go! Special shout out to DodgyRog and Wilecoyote for making me feel welcome on my first meet. Anyway, if anyone is interested in a fab example of a TT6, then I can highly recommend my old car which I have traded in at Torque GT in Ashburton (quite distinctive with a carbon fibre vented bonnet...reg :- P154CCT)...I have used these guys for many years and cannot fault their service...they are all petrolheads and massive jap enthusiasts. Wasnt really looking to get rid of the car (recently had the clutch replaced for a standard style one...which makes it a lot more pleasurable to drive, especially in traffic), but the TT6 prices have rocketed in the past couple of years (made over 7 grand in 2 years..incredible!!!), coinciding with the older R35 GT-Rs coming down in price (my other dream car).

All the best everybody and let me know if you become the proud owner of my old car...affectionately known as Steve by the wife..lol!!

PM me if you would like anymore details on my old car, as I think its always nice to speak with the previous owner before you make a decision!!!