The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Full W58 manual conversion

Jezz

For sale due to complete change of plan!

Bought this off Dodgyrog on here a few months back, but due to possible new job and house move I need it out the way.

Full W58 conversion to include everything you need to convert auto to manual, with LSD and spec stage 3+ clutch. This was removed by Lee at SRD and all checked upon removal.

Also now includes manual tach, but from a facelift car. I think this was from a sub 100k or close to car.

Includes all nuts and bolts too, all parts look clean and in good condition. Been sat in my garage untouched since I bought it.

£1300, Collected from Northants NN14. Could look into delivery, as a rough idea it was £200 for delivery to Cornwall.

This was my old box, only taken out as I went Getrag 6 speed, nothing wrong with it to my knowledge and as said above, mileage was about 100k on removal

Spec 3+ clutch had about 5k miles on it from memory

Thanks mate. :thumbs:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.