The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Na-t kit + extras - Pictures Added!

SupraP-Z

Hi All,

i bought this kit 2 years ago, its been sitting in my garage since the day of purchase. Ive been saying i want to turbo my NA for years now, but even with the kit in my possession ive just never had the time or the resources. The car is now going down a different route as well :sly: so this kit will be better off being enjoyed by someone else.

This kit was originally on Berg's supra and he was running over 400bhp on lowered compression and saw great results with it. So this particular kit has been made to fit, tried and tested, and has done less than 2000 miles

What you get in the kit:

XS POWER

T61 Turbo

Manifold (no cracks or damage whatsoever)

Downpipe + 02 sensors

45mm wastegate

Screamer pipe

Oil feed and drain lines (Whifbitz)

Oil pan flange

Oil filter sandwich plate

4" intake with 4" K&N Filter

Toyota 4 runner dizzy cap

HT leads (includes longer lead required to reach cylinder 1)

vac lines for wastegate

HKS SSQV BOV

440cc 7mgte injectors + resistors (Injectors Ultrasonicly cleaned and flow tested by Chris Wilson, fitted with new rubbers)

255lph Walbro fuel pump (There are some spare filters which will come with it)

Front mount intercooler setup including pipework (damaged pipework was supplied when i bought the whole kit, so i have bought shiny new pipework which will need to be cut down to fit (very easy to do)

Greddy E-manage Ultimate including harness with pre labelled outputs + 3bar map sensor (Emanage Ultimate has been pre-mapped for lowered compression on three different boost settings)

AEM Truboost Boost controller with gauge and sensor

There are also some extra v band clamps and other miscellaneous items that will come with it.

Extra things that i bought to put on my engine:

As new Non Turbo Oil Pump (This was fitted very briefly for test purposes, not actually used on road)

Front Crank Seal

These will be supplied with the kit at the price listed below

Im looking for £1880 for all of this.

As Above - Looking for £1880 for everything. I will consider splitting, only if there are definate buyers for the other parts that work together.

• 3 weeks later...

Good kit this, ran great on my old car

Few points to help with the sale, all the oil lines are whifbitz, the injectors were ultrasonic cleaned and flow tested with new seals by chris wilson

Have dyno graph if you need it, high boost setting ran 420@the wheels

Good price for a complete bolt on kit ready mapped for well over 400hp

GLWS

Thanks dude :)

The last of the pics:

Box of miscellaneous stuff, wastegate lines, silicone hosing, v band clamp, some brass fitting, bolts for turbo, gaskets etc. Im sure there are some more silicone hoses for the intercooler pipework which ill dig up as well.

Good kit this, ran great on my old car

Few points to help with the sale, all the oil lines are whifbitz, the injectors were ultrasonic cleaned and flow tested with new seals by chris wilson

Have dyno graph if you need it, high boost setting ran 420@the wheels

Good price for a complete bolt on kit ready mapped for well over 400hp

GLWS

Did you run the 420 at the wheels from just the GTE HG or was it with additional compression lowering? Oh and how much boost were you running? Just curious as I might be going down this route.

Fahim

Sent from my LG G5

It was done by headgasket only as far as i remember. The 'proper' way to lower compression is to stick the TT pistons in there and use an NA headgasket. Or go forged ;)

Hmm I keep looking at this. Are there any photos of the bits?

I actually need to take pics, there has been a few people interested. Im going to be home this weekend, and will try upload them on saturday - just havent had the chance! Will update the thread with them :)

Why would you use an na headgasket and TT pistons? I'd have thought you'd use a TT headgasket and TT pistons to get oem TT compression?

/QUOTE]

You can run a lot of boost with just TT pistons and NA headgasket (near 2 bar) so there's little benefit from lowering it further. You'll just have a less responsive car off boost.

You can run a lot of boost with just TT pistons and NA headgasket (near 2 bar) so there's little benefit from lowering it further. You'll just have a less responsive car off boost.

Thanks for that. Forgot that the pistons could be another route.

I'll be sure to let you know if I can pick this up if I find a shell soon.

GLWS

Sent from my LG G5

Wish I read the forums earlier ! I have one on order but it's 4K on finance ! Eeek

Would be nice to get manual in it but not sure if I can get one cheap enough [sAD][/sAD]

I haven't been on for a while, was lucky a friend on here told me about this kit!

• 5 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.