The mkiv Supra Owners Club

WANTED ideally stock or other alloys 17'' for RZ supra.

Guest MarineBlue

Guest MarineBlue

Please send pics. Need to be mint condition but i.e no curbing or warping obviously - don't have to be scrubbed clean though

Will pay via paypal if you can give me a price posted to tq3 3uq.

shiply or anyvan are pretty good couriers, I can arrange all that if you give me your address - payment up front.

If your near I might be able to pick them up. I have alloys on the car already but I don't like them, can do a swap if you pm me I will post pics of them. They are immaculate 5 spoke I think.

I will consider other wheels e.g chunky looking ones or multi spoke but they need to be the same dimensions for stock 17's'' and undamaged.

Thanks,

James.

Guest MarineBlue
I have a set of wheels that may be of interest.

They are excellent condition with excellent tyres, but the fronts need a spacer.

Spacer is included.

I will copy in the link.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?321815-Rare-AZEV-A-Alloy-Wheels-by-Borbet-with-Excellent-Tyres&highlight=Azev+alloys

Really nice mate but way more than I want to spend. Was hoping to get some cheap stock ones for a few hundred or less really.... yes cheapskate I know sorry.

Guest MarineBlue

Thanks mate. Yeah I see you are Devon. Appreciate the offer but the ones on the car are fine I'm just being fussy and hoping for a cheap alternative... I'm probably dreaming :D

Guest MarineBlue

I've decided to stick with the ones I have now. They have grown on me and they are untouched. Thanks anyway.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.