PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

ross7mac
03-08-15, 01:16
Hi everyone,

I'm flying from the north of scotland to north london to purchase a supra on tuesday so thought I would join up to take advantage of what the club had to offer. How do I go about the possibility of becoming a paid up member? What are the price options and what is on offer? And does anyone have any gems of wisdom/top tips/sound advice for a new supra owner?

cheers, Ross

drift_bear
03-08-15, 01:31
Welcome bud, where in Scotland you from? We have members all over these days!

There should be a link at the top of the page for you on how to be a paid member. It's 10 a year, you can get a life time (10 year) membership but can't remember the price now!

Have a read of the buying guide or take it with you even to know what to look for. Where are you getting it from? What spec is it?

ross7mac
03-08-15, 02:13
Cheers man, I'm originally from Inverness but now living in Aberdeen. Nice one, that's me paid up! Getting from a place called Cheshunt and it's an RZ turbo auto with a few things modified on it but all fairly sensible/beneficial and nothing too outlandish which is exactly what I'm looking for :) nice one, i'll have a good read through and definitely take some notes :)

drift_bear
03-08-15, 04:21
Cheers man, I'm originally from Inverness but now living in Aberdeen. Nice one, that's me paid up! Getting from a place called Cheshunt and it's an RZ turbo auto with a few things modified on it but all fairly sensible/beneficial and nothing too outlandish which is exactly what I'm looking for :) nice one, i'll have a good read through and definitely take some notes :)

There are a good few guys from aberdeen (and a few from everywhere in between here and Inverness lol) on here, I myself are from just outside aberdeen (newburgh). There's word of a car meet on the 8th of August with a load of local petrolheads, will keep you informed if your free, Pop along!

ross7mac
03-08-15, 12:17
sweet man :) cheers!

MATT RR
03-08-15, 13:14
:welcome: hope it all goes well on Tuesday for you, look forward to seeing some pics!

Farlane92
04-08-15, 01:25
Welcome mate, think aberdeen area is become the supra hot spot of the UK! (I stay in Methlick myself) Get some pics up when you pick her up [emoji106]

MATT RR
04-08-15, 19:49
is this by any chance your new toy?

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?324923-1994-Supra-RZ-Twin-Turbo-Auto

Bet you are enjoying the drive back :d