The mkiv Supra Owners Club

February meeting

Radio

Hi everyone. Seems rob has lost finger pen so I will get the ball rolling. Rob has suggested meeting at the stone cross on the east lancs at haydock for spicy hot wings. Burgers and like for his 14th birthday. He wants a cake so I'll check that out. No one seems to be shouting for alternative choices so until someone wants to make other suggestions I suppose we should go with anyone who chirps up with the suggestion. I'll start the list for robs birthday meet at the stone cross.

1-radio

2- mr Bean

Edited by Radio (see edit history)

Always bullying me over the internet ray not cool :p gunna burn your front bumper haha, im actually 13 naughty teen soon ha, but yeah stonecross sounds good to me hopefully we can get a good turn out..i was going to wait till feb to post up a meet your just an eager beaver lol

1-radio

2-mr bean

3-Walkerr

Sorry you couldn't make it ste. You've had your fun. Now you have to be the family man. It was a nice meeting. Food was good and rob got a great birthday cake with a supra on. The real job Lianne. Rob was wearing his new big pants and even looked 25. Real highlight of the night was when we all

Left and was chatting in the car park. 3 lads clearly knew we had fast cars and gave us a blow by. Mums silver hatchback hitting valve bounce. Followed by a scrapyard labourer in a souped up short wheel base 40 year old jeep that went that quick he nearly lost it going round a corner and nearly hit a car parked up. And a dick in a pick up. Very amusing especially after they went round for the second time. Rob was thinking of setting them on fire with exhaust but he wanted to wait till on the east lancs and burn the grass verges. Christian is organising the march meet down in that there Cheshire. Hope we can get a good turn out.