The mkiv Supra Owners Club

DJ needed for the Ace meet, 23rd June

Shane

Is there a DJ with us who would be prepared to offer his or her services to provide some tunes for the Ace meet?

The young lady who was going to do it for us has to travel to the states now for work and will not be back in time for the meet.

We can hire the Ace's own gear for the evening, but equally I guess if a DJ has their own and wants to use it, we can also do that.

Send me a PM if you are interested or know someone who you think may be.

Cheers.

Shane

What time is this meet as I can get my pal who does it for a living to do this

Its an evening meet, so kick off around 7 until close, but we can be flexible on his arrival time. If he's interested then PM me please and I will let you have my phone number, or you can PM me his and I can talk to him. Thanks.

Why do we need a dj?

On a previous Ace meet Lui organised he had a DJ to provide some sounds and it went down well, so well in fact I was asked if we could have one this time too.

For music lol

:) Any news from your guy Lee?

Yeah I know there was one at previous events but it always felt a bit odd to me. Having a guy playing music. It's a car meet not a rave. Must be getting old.

I know what you mean, and I have to say had I not been asked for it I probably wouldn't have even thought about it, but it was suggested and evidently was well received previously. I aim to please ;)

What time does this start?

Its an evening event and last time it got underway around 7 when we were given access to the main car park in front of the café, but its open all day so it doesn't really matter when you arrive.

Yer he's willing to do it pal just waiting on you to find out what stuff ace has got so I can let him know

You have my number give me a text :-)

Sorry, I had forgotten you had asked for this. Just written to the Ace now and will get back to you.

I may be able to help out!

Have everything, just need a PA system. Music would be commercial / progressive house.

Im located in the North East but could possibly come down!

OK thanks, thats good of you. I am fairly sure we are sorted now with Lee's contact, however if it doesn't go to plan I will pm you. Thanks again.