The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Soo last meet didnt go well 2nd try??

WaLKeRR

Hey guys, the last meet didnt go too much as planned due to weather mainly!! i made the journey probably more stupidity more than anything else :p but luckily Sted managed to spot me driving past, followed me and then Rob also came we had a bite to eat all in all a good evening!

Back to the subject are we arranging another meet?? get the supras out! and maybe a steak

What day are best for you guys i assume a wednesday??

I was well pissed off. Got my car out of the garage early afternoon so I was not blocked in by customers coming to ride their horses. Then then rain and wind. trees and fence panels blowing down everywhere blocking the lane. Twenty trees down in our woods. So my car was covered in shit and wet. Put it back in garage and left it uncovered until I wash it..........So next meeting. How about a new venue. Were always trying to find places that have good car parking. My favourite Chinese " China Room" (although not he closest to where I live) is in Westhoughton town centre. The car park is right outside the front door and is as big as the miller. The manager Steve said (likes fast cars- had a Scooby) he would do us a deal if there was a reasonable amount of people. Naturally Chinese grub is dearer than a burger but not so different from a rib eye meal. Does anyone fancy trying it.............Very close for Paul and Sted and maybe Ad......... Food for thought...........sorry.

I was well pissed off. Got my car out of the garage early afternoon so I was not blocked in by customers coming to ride their horses. Then then rain and wind. trees and fence panels blowing down everywhere blocking the lane. Twenty trees down in our woods. So my car was covered in shit and wet. Put it back in garage and left it uncovered until I wash it..........So next meeting. How about a new venue. Were always trying to find places that have good car parking. My favourite Chinese " China Room" (although not he closest to where I live) is in Westhoughton town centre. The car park is right outside the front door and is as big as the miller. The manager Steve said (likes fast cars- had a Scooby) he would do us a deal if there was a reasonable amount of people. Naturally Chinese grub is dearer than a burger but not so different from a rib eye meal. Does anyone fancy trying it.............Very close for Paul and Sted and maybe Ad......... Food for thought...........sorry.

Sounds good Ray, Westhoughton is easy for me as well. I'd be up for that.

I was well pissed off. Got my car out of the garage early afternoon so I was not blocked in by customers coming to ride their horses. Then then rain and wind. trees and fence panels blowing down everywhere blocking the lane. Twenty trees down in our woods. So my car was covered in $#@! and wet. Put it back in garage and left it uncovered until I wash it..........So next meeting. How about a new venue. Were always trying to find places that have good car parking. My favourite Chinese " China Room" (although not he closest to where I live) is in Westhoughton town centre. The car park is right outside the front door and is as big as the miller. The manager Steve said (likes fast cars- had a Scooby) he would do us a deal if there was a reasonable amount of people. Naturally Chinese grub is dearer than a burger but not so different from a rib eye meal. Does anyone fancy trying it.............Very close for Paul and Sted and maybe Ad......... Food for thought...........sorry.

Sounds good to me !!

The car park is pretty safe from what I remember; it’s fairly busy in the day, but clear at night.

Yeah im up for it, chinese salt and pepper wings :p,random question is there alot of speedbumps in the area? because my car is quite low now :blush:

lol, go on google maps and search china room westhoughton you can zoom in to street view and check for speedbumps, looks pretty clear, but take a look. ;)