The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aerotop friendly rear strut brace

charlton

The one I originally bought for my hard top Supra isn't really suitable for my aerotop as it will need a bit of work to the brackets that hold the roof in the boot. What rear strut braces would suit the aerotop better or what are you guys using?

Off topic in my own thread; on the auto box, how do you know when Manu mode is off or on?

I have a home made rear one but I did use Cusco end plates to make it. These have cutouts on the plates for something that doesn't exist on my supra- could well be to clear the aerotop brackets? they look like this one:

I might be totally wrong but was always intreagued what the cutouts were for, could be this?

When you engage Manu-mode it shows up on the Tachometer

Ahhhh, my boost controller was obsecuring the light! It doesn't light up when I press the button, is there a special way to turn it on or do I have issues?

I'll have a look at the Cusco braces, I have one already but it fits better in the front

Ahhhh, my boost controller was obsecuring the light! It doesn't light up when I press the button, is there a special way to turn it on or do I have issues?

I'll have a look at the Cusco braces, I have one already but it fits better in the front

If your light is not showing up then try the old fault code/paper clip trick, the light may have blown or if you are running a different ECU to stop, then this may well be causing an issue.

In Manu-mode you should be able to select L,1,2,D but it should hold in that gear instead of changing at optimal revs, as per standard D mode.