The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Brake Discs for TT

xm 1

i have a 93 jdm sup and want to upgrade to TT brakes.as for now i have already the calipers at home, the only thing that's missing are discs and pads!

so here my question what discs should i get ? the oem should be fine for a street driven sup....but i'm more leaning towards slotted one like the ebc.

so what do you guys think? are those good? btw i'm not really sure if these are slotted and drilled once????

I have DBA disc drilled with poterfeild fast road pads. To be honest there wasnt much if any at all diffrents in the braking power between them and stock. When i first fitted them i had EBC red pads but just recently change them to poterfield fast road pads and they are a lot better. But to be honest you would get the same braking power from OEM disc with poterfield pads.

@josh: already have a set of those laying around here in my room :D

since it´s easier for me to get the oem discs street legal here in germany ( and i read so many good comments about those discs)

i may stick with those for now! :)

nic does these endless pads also work with oem discs? or let´s say it this way how good are they in this combination?