The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new colour

foley

so having the new crank shaft and all new belts put in today and off to get all the leakdown tests and compression done wednesday so if all good then the next job is to change the colour of the car and i was thinking to do it this colour but all ideas welcome

its currently mgzr biomorphic green which looks ok but i want something awesome

candy%20red.jpg

yeah it was but i only just bought it and i live in dubai and i was in 2 mind whether i should sell it or do some magic on it and i really like the look of the candy red car so was thinking to do that job next. It is now removed from pistonheads as i put the price way too low and i think she is a keeper

yeah it was up cheap you would have had me knocking at your door is it wasnt kitted:D

back on topic i think the red would look good and the carbon would suit it nicely.

i quite like the kit that is on it as its fully blended but was considering to change the front bumper to top secret or having 1 custom made

lambo orange is nice and also the tangerine candy from hok but when u have something too loud u get looked at all the time and i will end up wondering what they looking at getting so paranoid and jump out the car doing 90mph

i quite like the kit that is on it as its fully blended but was considering to change the front bumper to top secret or having 1 custom made

imo the bumper is the best bit about that kit. But each to their own, and that's the fun of modifying cars.

What sort of custom bumper where you thinking? modifying an existing after market one or a complete new design, if the latter it will cost £££!

i just looked at trd-rob's car love the candy red with the carbon bonnet and i have the trd rear spoiler in carbon fibre

these guys i have been speaking with seem quite good they said that they can modify an existing or do a complete custom i just think i may keep mine slightly modify it and take out the mesh or maybe put black mesh in there

once the outside is decided them i am thinking to really do a tasty custom interior

plus i wanna change the wheels it currently has 19's but im not in love with them i was thinking either go to 20;s but i imagine the ride would be so uncomfortable or stick with 19 and just get something nicer

there seems to be more wheels available for a mk iii though than the mkiv