The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra goodies

drift_bear

just went and bought a couple of things i was needing for the supra, hopefully get them in the next week and then get them fitted in time for the pod. All i need to do now is repair the front bumper, fit these and then go BPU :)

AFR - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360377327436&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Aerocatches - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250837517868&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Gauge looks good for price, lookign forward to update :)

D

hopefully get that done soon(ish) and ready for the pod!

I'm glad you got the nicer catches too. :thumbs:

yeah they look the best tbh

Are you fitting the catches yourself!?

nah mate, the garage that my supe goes into said he will do it for £20. i wouldnt trust myself :p

I have the same AFR gauge and havent managed to wire it in properly yet, just have positive, negative and lights wired up.. Need a step by step as to which wire etc needs to go where.

Maybe if you could be a superstar and do a write up on it ? im sure it would help more people than just me :)

lee

I have the same AFR gauge and havent managed to wire it in properly yet, just have positive, negative and lights wired up.. Need a step by step as to which wire etc needs to go where.

Maybe if you could be a superstar and do a write up on it ? im sure it would help more people than just me :)

lee

Yeah I did notice that the "instructions" where a little useless to say the least lol

Looks like a narrowband gauge bud. No good for the Sup as far as I know. You want a wideband, that's the reason most AFR gauges that get bought/sold are around the £150 mark unfortunately. The sensor is the expensive part and needs welded into your decat.

Looks like a narrowband gauge bud. No good for the Sup as far as I know. You want a wideband, that's the reason most AFR gauges that get bought/sold are around the £150 mark unfortunately. The sensor is the expensive part and needs welded into your decat.

if thats the case ill sell it to my mate for his scooby lol

Yeap, this gauge uses the stock lambda sensor, you wont get any interesting results running the stock sensor... or just buy an aftermarket sensor and wire it to the gauge

However the best way is to get the aem directly, expensive but it is worth any penny ;)