The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Looking into buying a supra !!!

bl4stin

Hi everyone , im new on here and im looking into trying to buy a supra , still torn on a twin turbo model or a N/A model .

currently i have a MR2 TURBO JDM 1994 GTS , and its very fast and i love her to bits , however ive not long ago got myself a brand new GSXR 600 , and this has my heart now , and im after a supra for a couple of reasons

1. i love toyota (of old ) not of now , now they make economic junk , ultimate shame for that aswell !!!!!!

2. i love the shape of the supra and its badass looks.

3. i prefare the cars of the 90,s as there a no nonsence era , they have easy tuning paths and not as much sensors to mess around with i.e my friend as a audi a6 2005 and to change the rear pads you must have a computa to take the error code off the dashboard WHY !!!! no too much bullmonkeying around is that and thats just 1 example........ and dont get me started with trying to de-cat a modern car ......

4. i love the way the interior looks in the supra , the way everything is facing ther driver like that looks like in a space ship lol , amazing.

5. i want a car what be nice to just cruise in and relax on the motorway on a nice 3 litre engine , the mr2 is too hardcore focused , with its midengine layout and , dont get me wrong its a fantastic car to drive its a giant killer of a car but i would like a change and the supra is where i wanna be , its a car built wayahead of its time just like the MR2 and they just look amazing and stand right out in the crowd , they can stand up to anything on the road and they have a real pedigree and presence about them , i dunno what it is but the supra,s name and shape i dont why but it reminds me of a killer whale , lol i dunno why just it does .

thanks for reading i will be lookin into askin what are common probs with the supras and what to avoid etc , im a total noob and i wanna learn about these cars , im selling my mr2 for 2950 if any1,s interested its up on ebay and autotrader or would be willin to swap for the right one .

ps . TRD for life !!!!!!!!! and FTW !!!!!!!:)

Edited by bl4stin
mistake (see edit history)

You have the swear filter turned on, the rest of us can see all the words you typed, just giving you a heads up as its an instant ban for swearing :)

Anyways sort that out and get some pics up of the mr2, we loooove pics here.

You have the swear filter turned on, the rest of us can see all the words you typed, just giving you a heads up as its an instant ban for swearing :)

Anyways sort that out and get some pics up of the mr2, we loooove pics here.

ok mate i will put up a link of my sale ad , and my post is edited i dont want to be banned , so thanks for the heads up , what did you guys think of my first post , can you relate to that and can you see where im coming from lol

Welcome to the club dude, nice MR2, good time to sell with all this sun!

thanks mate , ive been on the bike today in this rare amazing sun and its been amazing lol , i just want a supra now to do me friday night pizza run lol