The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Did anyone get video footage of JAE M1 Run?

SupraStar 3000

One of the blokes on the bridge was a mate of mine, but he only managed to get still shots (it's a new camera and he's not sussed all the features yet)

He did send me some of the pics, but they've not come out too well.

I saw DavidD getting some footage as we came onto the A45, not sure if that's been posted yet.

Cheers,

Sherriff.

Originally posted by Sherriff

I saw DavidD getting some footage as we came onto the A45, not sure if that's been posted yet.

- I got approx 30-40 secs covering the three groups of cars

cannot post it because our computer is not very powerful & we could not get the software working. best I could do is send it in the post to somebody that can put it on the bbs - or - anybody going to Elvington that can post video take it off my hands & return in the post when done.

just thought.... I'll take the tape & video camera to Elvington then somebody can look at it then to decide if worthwhile coverage

I have some incar footage but it'll be a while before I can edit it, main computer is in my parents house and my lappy aint powerful enough. What I've watched on the replay isn't brilliant but I'll see what I can get asap! :)

I saw one person on the road in a layby with what I thought was a video cam and also someone on a bridge after we left the M1, thought they were locals who knew of the event and wanted to film us :)