The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finished my "big" single project last night

Guigsy

Baught it off ebay 2 weeks ago. Complete with engine. Took me a bit longer to do the modifications than I expected but finished at about 11 last night. Quite pleased with the outcome...

Not sure I'm gonna put it under the bonnet. Might be a bit under powered. :)

It wasn't accurate enough and didn't look much like a supra single. Had to reposition the turbo and modify the exhaust and repaint. But will look great in my display cabinets :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1300205037.220004.jpg

You work fast, can i book you in for another one. :D

Only took me a few hours :)

Remember the guy who made the lambo in his basement over like 20 years. Well I made this in 2 weeks in my living room.. Lol

Can't drive it though :( it's about 250 parts full engine detail.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1300205754.818224.jpg

Only took me a few hours :)

Remember the guy who made the lambo in his basement over like 20 years. Well I made this in 2 weeks in my living room.. Lol

Can't drive it though :( it's about 250 parts full engine detail.

For comedy value, you should have placed in on top of your engine claiming to have gone single.

Still pretty cool though, where did you get it from (you said Ebay, just wondered if you've got a link)?

For comedy value, you should have placed in on top of your engine claiming to have gone single.

Still pretty cool though, where did you get it from (you said Ebay, just wondered if you've got a link)?

It was item 110650604491 on my phone now so can't get a full link

There are plenty oh hand built 1/8 scale engines on youtube v8s and v12's Some are supercharged and sound awesome. 12hp I'd put it on a scooter :)

Was going to do a bike although I'm not into them. The kits are great but I haven't seen that lol

I have the f50, tank transporter. A Mississippi steam barge and a ffx which I have to make :) I buy them all the time and have loads to make left over lol. The enzo was supposed to be 50 quid reduced to 25 and the ffx was 50 down to 25 down to 12! Bargain!

I want to see someone make a real engine that size that runs. I will allow them to plug it into a full size ECU to make it an easy job. THE ECU can be the stand.

Whos taking the challenge

There was a guy on I think Clarkson's mean machines that spent years building a 1/16th Ferrari replica (it was an old model) that worked. He made every single part himself and it really worked. He said if you could get a driver small enough to fit in it, they could drive it like a normal car. Gearbox, clutch, engine, everything!

There was a guy on I think Clarkson's mean machines that spent years building a 1/16th Ferrari replica (it was an old model) that worked. He made every single part himself and it really worked. He said if you could get a driver small enough to fit in it, they could drive it like a normal car. Gearbox, clutch, engine, everything!

I remember that, it was amazing. The guy did look a bit...lonely...as a result of doing it!