PDA

View Full Version : Exhausts again!(sorry)

Stu
22-01-04, 18:59
Right looking to get new exhaust ordered by the weekend just still trying to decide out of these 3...Veilside,Nur spec, and the Dragger...what would you lot choose and why?

LeeT
22-01-04, 19:06
nur spec. excellent value for money, a1 build quality. the most recommended exhaust on this forum

osso
22-01-04, 19:09
:eek: What about the HKS Hiper and the Apexi GT Spec, you forgot to add them to the poll

I am in the same boat as you, but cant decide between the following

1) Blitz Nur Spec
2) HKS Hiper
3) Apexi GT Spec

I've ruled out Veilside and HKS Hiper Racing Ti cuz i've no intention of spending over 800 quid on an exhaust, especially if i've never seen either of them in the flesh.

ps. from what i've read on this forum the Dragger is pretty crap in terms of quality and value for money so i wouldnt even consider it.

JamesG
22-01-04, 19:29
Nur Spec!!!!

Mine was delivered from Envy this morning and is cluttering up my living room now :)

Can't comment on the noise yet but the exhaust looks extremely good quality.

James.

SkyJawa
22-01-04, 19:39
I'd say Nur, thats what I'd change my Drager to, though everyone says my Drager is loud so its staying! Couldn't justify the cost of the Veilside over the Nur......

Bobbeh
22-01-04, 20:06
WHats the point in doing a poll, we all know 90% of the people on this board have NUR's. :innocent:

If you can afford it, go for the Veilside, you wont find better at the price.

Stu
22-01-04, 20:10
:baa: Its not a poll asking who has what as some people may have had their exhaust on the car when it was purchased therefor not actually making the decision..Sorry if the poll bores ya!! "bores ya" ha ha no pun intended and yes I can afford a veilside thankyou

Bobbeh
22-01-04, 20:24
Nice pun :thumbs:

The Nur sounds great, but the only reason I didnt go with it was that the piping didnt look that tidy under the car (imho).

Faye
22-01-04, 20:34
Originally posted by Bobbeh
Nice pun :thumbs:

The Nur sounds great, but the only reason I didnt go with it was that the piping didnt look that tidy under the car (imho).

It is a little dangly, I can catch it quite easily and thats without any lowered suspension

ChrisR
22-01-04, 20:34
WHats the point in doing a poll, we all know 90% of the people on this board have NUR's. :innocent:

Well this poll puts HKS exhausts in front but the Nur the outright winner -:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3674&highlight=which+exhaust

EDIT: Forgot to say i have the Apexi N1 system with Titanium back box. Im very pleased with, it has the right note for me. I felt the Nur would be too loud for me :music:

Tom
22-01-04, 20:37
Does anyone one know much about this new greddy system, it looks pretty good to me, not sure if its available here yet though,

Full titanium and lighter than the veilside, admittedley(sp) not much lighter but still the veilside is really light!

Bobbeh
22-01-04, 20:48
Originally posted by ChrisR
Well this poll puts HKS exhausts in front but the Nur the outright winner -:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3674&highlight=which+exhaust

EDIT: Forgot to say i have the Apexi N1 system with Titanium back box. Im very pleased with, it has the right note for me. I felt the Nur would be too loud for me :music:

True.. I have a feeling it'll be different this time ;)

I like your Apexi much0 :D

dude
22-01-04, 20:50

Bobbeh , heard you fitting them Lambo doors dude :thumbs:

Dude:flame Dev

Bobbeh
22-01-04, 20:53
Bwhaahaha :p

ChrisR
22-01-04, 20:53

Yeah i think you could be right. Nur, Nur, Nur, Nur, Nur (said in a childish kind of stylee). :p :D :innocent:

The Apexi is a good system and at the time i got it they were a steal too :thumbs:

Wez
22-01-04, 21:12
If you got the money get the Veilside, sounds good on WOT and not too bad for motorway and only ways 9lbs.

:thumbs:

Marco
22-01-04, 23:14
As always Kakimoto doesn't get mentioned.
Nice and shiny. (picture taking in Belgium last summer)

http://www.webaxis.co.uk/~marco/supra/kakimoto1.jpg

:thumbs: GO KAKIMOTO GO! :thumbs:

Patrick_Devlin
23-01-04, 07:59
I wouldnt change my hiper (well, at the moment anyway!!) One of the main things that put me off the NUR was the reports of it droning at motorway cruising speeds. Cant put up with that.

qaisar
23-01-04, 20:06
i think my vote just puts veilside in the lead, cos ive got one :p

Stu
23-01-04, 22:04
:p Oops just got my Nur today so felt obliged to vote even though a biased one...sorry where is the veilside?lol