The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Decided to go for a uk tt when i get one

Guest mikey.p

Guest mikey.p

well purely because of my age and insurance the only supra i can really afford to insure is the uk spec tt. Still abit expensive but not ott only 1800 quid witch i think is good for me only being 20 and 2 years no claims.

Will be looking at buying one in about 3 weeks time auto or manuel im not to fussy :D

so hopefully i can be a true member to this site lol

This is the decision I had to come to a while back but what I find odd is that you can insure a UK TT but not an NA? :blink:

I've just recently turned 21, driving since 18, 2 years no claims, picked an NA up for £3400 and my insure was only £1100...

Personaly I would of started at the bottom and work my way up to a TT I.e. buy an NA and when your ready drop a TT lump it in, its the path I'm taking anyway!

I just DON'T want to see another rare supra get wrapped up because of wreckless driving so please be CAREFUL!

Guest mikey.p

im from chesham lol and i wouldnt be a idiot in it id have to get use to the power so for a good few weeks id just be a poser haha driving everywere at 30mph

This is the decision I had to come to a while back but what I find odd is that you can insure a UK TT but not an NA? :blink:

I've just recently turned 21, driving since 18, 2 years no claims, picked an NA up for £3400 and my insure was only £1100...

Personaly I would of started at the bottom and work my way up to a TT I.e. buy an NA and when your ready drop a TT lump it in, its the path I'm taking anyway!

I just DON'T want to see another rare supra get wrapped up because of wreckless driving so please be CAREFUL!

Its a uk car people can insure them because the insurance companies can get them repaired. the owner then bumps the car in a carpark/someone bumps it and when they file the insurance claim the quote they get off toyota for the parts is more than the value of the car. Unforunate :(

Ah yes forgot to note that it was UK car... sucks insuring imports but MUCH easier to get a hold of!

Non the less man take it easy, I've been caught out in 1 before when the 2nd turbo kicks in and the back end steps out. Hope to see you round mate :)

im from chesham lol and i wouldnt be a idiot in it id have to get use to the power so for a good few weeks id just be a poser haha driving everywere at 30mph

Not far from me, im in beaconsfield, if you need any help looking at anything local give me a shout.

cool cool just wondering have you got a black tt manuel or a silver auto

Well done mikey i am from aylesbury another fellow bucks supra owner mine to is uk spec i also went for the uk because of insurance reasons got mine at 22, now 27 . so insurance is cheap lol;) As allready said b carefull because they can be a handfull especially as you will be getting yours just before the winter months are due. Good luck:)

Chris

Guest mikey.p

nice when i get one i will have to come along to a meet or something to say hello. I think i will just stick with a supra till i get old and frail they are such sexy looking cars in my eyes:D