PDA

View Full Version : offsets...

Ray
12-01-04, 17:29
hi there people,

just a quickie, im ordering sum wheels from usa. just wanted to know the exact offset for my UK spec TT. is it different from the jap spec? :conf:

any help appreciated

Regards

Gaz Walker
12-01-04, 17:33
It depends on the size off the wheels, and really the design of the wheel as to whether it`ll clear UK brakes.

So what you ordering?

Gaz.

Ray
12-01-04, 17:58
Originally posted by Gaz Walker
It depends on the size off the wheels, and really the design of the wheel as to whether it`ll clear UK brakes.

So what you ordering?

Gaz.

Im ordering the Volk Racing SF-Challeng 19'' x 9.5'' wide. with gold centre.

Supragal
12-01-04, 17:59
Originally posted by valentino
Im ordering the Volk Racing SF-Challeng 19'' x 9.5'' wide. with gold centre.

Phaa! Skinny ;)

Gaz, what offset are mine? I just feel that I should know what you ordered in the end!!

Ray
12-01-04, 18:10
Originally posted by Supragal
Phaa! Skinny ;)

Gaz, what offset are mine? I just feel that I should know what you ordered in the end!!

Haaaaaw! skinny! :sly:

bah!! anyway enuff of ur rude comments... :rolleyes:

u got the offset?? aint it +30?? summin :conf:

regards

skinny wheels.

Supragal
12-01-04, 18:19
Actually... I just realised it was written on the sodding boxes my wheels came in and the garage that fitted the tyres kept the box. Grrrr.

Ray
12-01-04, 18:24
Actually... I just realised it was written on the sodding boxes my wheels came in and the garage that fitted the tyres kept the box. Grrrr.

ahhh thanx for trying anyway :)

Gaz Walker
12-01-04, 18:48
Originally posted by valentino
ahhh thanx for trying anyway :)

Valentino, I would advise 10 rear volks or 10.5 as I beleive the 9.5 offsets are too small. You need the largest one on the Volk 10s, think its 46 or something like that. Higher the better.

Rosies being wide wont help your size questions.

Also, drop me a PM with how much your paying - I dont think youll be able to get a better price for Volks from anyone else ;)

Gaz.

Ray
12-01-04, 19:39
Ahh yea advice taken gaz, i was just worried they would be to wide for the car. As i have no TRD wide body kit or anything... let me know ur best price.

regards

Supragal
12-01-04, 20:04
No no, I hijacked the thread to find out my offset as we were on the subject...

dude
12-01-04, 20:15
No no, I hijacked the thread to find out my offset as we were on the subject...

Easy one that Rosie , yours must be flush with the hub and just go out from there!!!!!!:thumbs: :D :cool:

Dude:flame Dev

Supragal
12-01-04, 20:56
:innocent: I have no idea what you mean ;)