PDA

View Full Version : The basingstoke meet returns

SilverSoop
20-04-08, 12:02
Hi all, is anyone interested in another basingstoke meet??
Lets say for next month sometime like early-ish may and we'll meet up near the KFC-Mcdonalds retail park and from there then we'll go onto a
spirited drive to a pub if anyone fancies that??
So how about it then?? :D:D

how_supra
20-04-08, 12:17
Thinking "can we do this in July?" :D

Or does someone fancy a passanger?

Suprash
20-04-08, 12:57

Good work Shane, Im in for this, hopefully the date you pick wont interfere with my shift rota........

Sabrina, you can passenger with me if you want.....;)

EDIT: And why July, thats yonks away yet........makes me think you will be purchasing something around that time ? :D

SilverSoop
20-04-08, 13:02

Yeh july is fine it would be better anyway as im sure the weather would be better ;) :D
Yeh Sabrina you can hop in with me if ya want...:D
I mean i usually see you down portland house often so give us a shout if you do...:)

SilverSoop
20-04-08, 13:03
Good work Shane, Im in for this, hopefully the date you pick wont interfere with my shift rota........

Sabrina, you can passenger with me if you want.....;)

EDIT: And why July, thays yonks away yet........makes me think you will be purchasing something around that time ? :D

Lol, exactly :D
But imo, the whether would be better but thats up for discussion :D

Suprash
20-04-08, 13:04
Fook off July, we're hold another in July Im sure, lets get something organised for the next couple of weeks.......

danny_silva
20-04-08, 13:16
yeppy..... i can meet some of you lot!! lol.. lets do it in the next couple of weeks!! :)

SilverSoop
20-04-08, 13:16
Fook off July, we're hold another in July Im sure, lets get something organised for the next couple of weeks.......

Haha, ok how about the 10th of May...thats a sunday...
What date are you and Gaz 6002 going to the ring mate??

how_supra
20-04-08, 13:20
EDIT: And why July, thats yonks away yet........makes me think you will be purchasing something around that time ? :D

It's Jurgen fault. :innocent:

I mean i usually see you down portland house often so give us a shout if you do...:)

Ah ha the penny has just dropped, that's YOU I keep seeing around site then. :)

ManwithSupra
20-04-08, 13:31
I used to live in b'stoke but i will pop along :) (live in chandlers ford now so not to far)
Let us know a date and time :)

SilverSoop
20-04-08, 13:33
It's Jurgen fault. :innocent:

Ah ha the penny has just dropped, that's YOU I keep seeing around site then. :)

Woohoo yep you guessed it thats me! lol! :D ;)

SilverSoop
20-04-08, 13:34
I used to live in b'stoke but i will pop along :) (live in chandlers ford now so not to far)
Let us know a date and time :)

Ok matey, we are looking at may the 10th atm, its a sunday but its what everyone thinks about it though...:)

danny_silva
20-04-08, 13:47
its fine for me...

SilverSoop
20-04-08, 13:55
its fine for me...

Good good, ok heres a list atm...

1. Silversoop
2. Suprash
3. How supra??
4. danny_silva
5. Richardstock1

heckler
20-04-08, 13:57
1. Silversoop
2. Suprash
3. Sabrina??
4. Dannysilva
5. Richardstock1
6. Heckler (Ash will probably forget to turn up ;))

how_supra
20-04-08, 14:01
The 10th is a Saturday on my Calender?

1. Silversoop
2. Suprash
3. Sabrina - willing passenger as my 206 will cramp your style
4. Dannysilva
5. Richardstock1
6. Heckler (Ash will probably forget to turn up )

SilverSoop
20-04-08, 14:02
1. Silversoop
2. Suprash
3. Sabrina??
4. Dannysilva
5. Richardstock1

Nah not this time! if he knows whats good for him lol! ;)

Edit: What about you Pabs????

SilverSoop
20-04-08, 14:04
The 10th is a Saturday on my Calender?

1. Silversoop
2. Suprash
3. Sabrina - willing passenger as my 206 will cramp your style
4. Dannysilva
5. Richardstock1
6. Heckler (Ash will probably forget to turn up )

Yeh sorry, it is. I mean the 11th because that IS a sunday :D

how_supra
20-04-08, 14:06
Okay

So Sunday 11th May 2008 - what time?

Is someone prepared to pop by my house (black dam) to collect me?

SilverSoop
20-04-08, 14:09
Okay

So Sunday 11th May 2008 - what time?

Is someone prepared to pop by my house (black dam) to collect me?

I'll pick you up if you like :)
I have pm'd you anyway...:D

Time...lets say we'll all meet at the b/stoke retail park at 1 in the afternoon...

Suprash
20-04-08, 14:21
Me and Gaz are at the ring that weekend :( And that means the weekend after and before Im working as I work every other weekend......

Move it dude......;)

Sabrina, I didnt know you lived on Black Dam, how long have you lived here.......? I shall have to pop round for a cuppa now lol.....:D

Suprash
20-04-08, 14:26
1. Silversoop
2. Suprash
3. Sabrina??
4. Dannysilva
5. Richardstock1

You arse lol :p You never know we might actually get to meet each other now though, although I now feel there are forces bigger then us working in the background, as I dont believe two people who have know each other for this long and at one point was talking pratically everyday has never actually met yet.....lol

razza
20-04-08, 14:27
I'll be a possible, full on wedding planning by then, so need to get pass for the day:innocent:

how_supra
20-04-08, 14:28
Me and Gaz are at the ring that weekend :( And that means the weekend after and before Im working as I work every other weekend......

Move it dude......;)

Sabrina, I didnt know you lived on Black Dam, how long have you lived here.......? I shall have to pop round for a cuppa now lol.....:D

Yes move it........but not before as I've promised my mum I would go and see her in Brighton

I therefore vote the 18th of May. :D

I moved here at the end of January. I'm thinking BBQ in summer. :D

Suprash
20-04-08, 14:43
Yes move it........but not before as I've promised my mum I would go and see her in Brighton

I therefore vote the 18th of May. :D

I moved here at the end of January. I'm thinking BBQ in summer. :D

That sounds a splendid idea......;)

18th May Im good for Shane........

Gaz6002
20-04-08, 17:36
The week after the Nurburgring. If my car makes it back i'm there!! ;)

Suprash
20-04-08, 18:03
The week after the Nurburgring. If my car makes it back i'm there!! ;)

If both our cars make it back lol.........please god no, not after just spending 4k on the re-spray lol.......:rolleyes:

juanchan
20-04-08, 18:06
18th is the day after Japfest....

I'll keep an eye on this, but I won't be able to make the 18th :(

Suprash
20-04-08, 19:40
18th is the day after Japfest....

I'll keep an eye on this, but I won't be able to make the 18th :(

Gay, thats the day after Japfest, no excuses bro........:eyebrows:

Gaz6002
20-04-08, 20:05
If both our cars make it back lol.........please god no, not after just spending 4k on the re-spray lol.......:rolleyes:

Well I would say you'll be fine... but I can't :d

It will be emotional, that's for sure.

Pabs
20-04-08, 20:21
Well I'm always up for a meet in Basingstoke - but am confused at what date you peeps have decided on lol.....

So it depends on day/time - I am down to work on Sat 10th May, so possibly not - 11th May should be free.

Anyway - you folks should all be down to go to the JP show @ Wellington country park just up the road - it's next sunday! :)

Gaz6002
20-04-08, 20:22
I thought it was the 18th? Me and Ash are in Germany the week before that.

how_supra
20-04-08, 20:52
Yes I think Sunday 18th - which is the day after Japfest

1pm

Somewhere

danny_silva
20-04-08, 20:58
please let me know the date and the place!! any day for me is fine!! its just down the road for me!!! :)

Pabs
20-04-08, 21:23
ohhh, I'm off to Japfest, so will need to check if I can make 18th.... usually I have lots to do at weekends :(

juanchan
20-04-08, 21:35

Pabs explains that one quite well....

ohhh, I'm off to Japfest, so will need to check if I can make 18th.... usually I have lots to do at weekends :(

:)

I'm not using the Supra too much at the moment, so I could be looking for an excuse by then :d

Suprash
20-04-08, 23:16
Lol, well the more the merrier, if you can...;)

So the date is set for the 18th, if I have a Supra still by then, Nurburg have mercy on me.......:innocent: :eyebrows:

SilverSoop
20-04-08, 23:21

Pah, dont be a woman! :p
Im going to japfest then too and then the b/stoke the day after! Go on, you know you want to! ;)

So, the date is May the 18th at the basingstoke retail park and then after we'll all go for a spirited drive to a pub somewhere...;)

1. Silversoop
2. Suprash
3. Gaz 6002
4. How supra
5. Pabs??
6. Jaunchan??
7. danny_silva
8. Richardstock1
9. Razza??

Edit: Gaz and Ash, please dont damage your cars while your at the ring, just take it easy...especially Gaz lol! :D:D:D

Pabs
20-04-08, 23:22
Why do you pick the only carpark in basingstoke that a) chavs hang out in and b) have semi-lethal speed humps on the way in/out???

Tut tut... lol. Not sure if I'll be there yet.

SilverSoop
20-04-08, 23:26
Why do you pick the only carpark in basingstoke that a) chavs hang out in and b) have semi-lethal speed humps on the way in/out???

Tut tut... lol. Not sure if I'll be there yet.

Well anywhere really we can meet up, any ideas because thats the best one i could think of at the time :p :D

razza
20-04-08, 23:28
I'll have to see, we're meant to be doing a booze cruise that weekend....

Pabs
20-04-08, 23:28
Well I dunno, was just saying and all ;)

There is the big Sainsburys as you head out to the M3 J7 - but doesn't have to be that car park could be the Blockbusters/Argos carpark on the other side of the road.

I dunno - kfc area is ok I suppose... and besides, I might not even be able to make it yet lol

SilverSoop
20-04-08, 23:34
Well I dunno, was just saying and all ;)

There is the big Sainsburys as you head out to the M3 J7 - but doesn't have to be that car park could be the Blockbusters/Argos carpark on the other side of the road.

I dunno - kfc area is ok I suppose... and besides, I might not even be able to make it yet lol

Well i was thinking somewhere local-within basingstoke really but whatever really...:D
Oh go on pabs, you have to go...you know you want to meet us all ;) :D

SilverSoop
20-04-08, 23:36
Lol, well the more the merrier, if you can...;)

So the date is set for the 18th, if I have a Supra still by then, Nurburg have mercy on me.......:innocent: :eyebrows:

Haha, just for god sake...take it easy lol because you know you cant miss the return of the basingstoke meet...:D ;)

heckler
20-04-08, 23:38
Ahem.......

1. Silversoop
2. Suprash
3. Gaz 6002
4. How supra
5. Pabs??
6. Jaunchan??
7. danny_silva
8. Richardstock1
9. Razza??
10. Heckler <------- Oi!

SilverSoop
20-04-08, 23:46
Ahem.......

1. Silversoop
2. Suprash
3. Gaz 6002
4. How supra
5. Pabs??
6. Jaunchan??
7. danny_silva
8. Richardstock1
9. Razza??
10. Heckler <------- Oi!

Oh sorry heckler :D ;)

Make that ten of us now going...:)

Suprash
20-04-08, 23:59
Haha, just for god sake...take it easy lol because you know you cant miss the return of the basingstoke meet...:D ;)

Take it easy, this is the one time your allowed to take it not easy........

Gaz6002
21-04-08, 01:39
take it easy :rlol:

Anyway, the carpark by Argos would be great... No humps and about 100m from my house. Perfect. It shouldn't be too busy? The humping at the Leisure Park is a little annoying unless you know the "low cars" route ;)

Pabs
21-04-08, 09:01
what time are you planning this meet for?

squiffy
21-04-08, 10:01
i know i'm not coming (and im not even in the same country!) but can i suggest the west meon pub on the crossroad of the A32 and the A272. we met there before and it was a very good blast!:eyebrows:

watch out for pheasants!:D

juanchan
21-04-08, 13:19
Convoy to the West Meon? :innocent:

ManwithSupra
21-04-08, 13:35
Sorry cant do the 18th i am in southport for a weekender
Will come next time though :)

Gaz6002
21-04-08, 14:40
Convoy to the West Meon? :innocent:

hell yeah I'm up for that. I know the way so i'll wait for you guys when I get there :D

SilverSoop
21-04-08, 18:19
Take it easy, this is the one time your allowed to take it not easy........

well just saying because gaz has a habit of damaging his car lol :d
Im sure you dont want your car to suffer the same fate :d ;)

SilverSoop
21-04-08, 18:20
hell yeah I'm up for that. I know the way so i'll wait for you guys when I get there :D

Yeh thats if your supe makes it back from the ring because we know what happened last time dont we...hmm...:innocent: :p

SilverSoop
21-04-08, 18:24
take it easy :rlol:

Anyway, the carpark by Argos would be great... No humps and about 100m from my house. Perfect. It shouldn't be too busy? The humping at the Leisure Park is a little annoying unless you know the "low cars" route ;)

Maybe im being dumb but what carpark by argos is that??
I was thinking the one near sainsburys???

Gaz6002
21-04-08, 18:34
yeah the one round the corner by Sainsburys, near Blockbuster. If we meet there it should be pretty quiet.

Gaz6002
21-04-08, 18:35
well just saying because gaz has a habit of damaging his car lol :d
Im sure you dont want your car to suffer the same fate :d ;)

Yeh thats if your supe makes it back from the ring because we know what happened last time dont we...hmm...:innocent: :p

Careful Shelia or I won't take you out in it ;)

Besides, it wasn't my fault, I blame sh1tty Toyota cooling system parts and a non-stock rad-crap.

SilverSoop
21-04-08, 18:37
Careful Shelia or I won't take you out in it ;)

Besides, it wasn't my fault, I blame sh1tty Toyota cooling system parts and a non-stock rad-crap.

Yeh yeh gabby excuses, excuses...:p :D

Edit: Oh right it was the one i was thinking of then, i take it its the one down by the back of argos because if we go into the car park outside argos, then it'll make it hard and will take a long time for us all to get out! Especially us with low bumpers...;)

Gaz6002
21-04-08, 18:40
:innocent:

juanchan
21-04-08, 20:14
Postcode of said car park please :d

I don't know Basingschmoke at all - the one time I went there was over a year ago for a meet by KFC and the Golden Arches, but not a chance I can remember the way!

stevie_b
21-04-08, 20:31
Postcode of said car park please :d

Unit 1, Hatch Warren Retail Park, Wallop Drive
Basingstoke, Hampshire
RG22 4TT

stevie_b
21-04-08, 20:34
Oops, almost forgot! I'll try to come along to this. I'm still an unsociable git after several years of supra ownership, so will be good to mingle a bit.

To the thread starter: could you edit the inital post to give the date and time of meet please, or even better pop something into the events calendar if it hasn't been done already.

juanchan
21-04-08, 20:39
Cheers dude. Not 100% on this yet though.

SilverSoop
22-04-08, 01:00
Oops, almost forgot! I'll try to come along to this. I'm still an unsociable git after several years of supra ownership, so will be good to mingle a bit.

To the thread starter: could you edit the inital post to give the date and time of meet please, or even better pop something into the events calendar if it hasn't been done already.

Ok here goes:

We are going meet up at 1 in the afternoon at unit 1 wallop drive near sainsburys. Big car park, you cant miss it! :innocent:
But dont go into the sainsburys car park, its the one opposite sainsburys behind argos and pets at home, just to make that clear!
The date it sunday the 18th may.
Aferwards, (not decided which pub yet) we are going to drive to the west meon hut, (cant remember the road though, its posted earlier in the thread)
Hope this is ok...:) ;)

Edit: Just to let everyone know, i have put the b/stoke meet in the event calendar, so everybody who is going could you please put your name
down in the calendar so we all know who is coming for definate...:)

Cheers,
Shane :)

Pabs
22-04-08, 21:15
well I've just realised what else is on 18th May - the BTCC at Thruxton.... was supposed to be going to that as well....

A*se... don't know what's I'm doing yet folks.

Suprash
24-04-08, 01:59
well I've just realised what else is on 18th May - the BTCC at Thruxton.... was supposed to be going to that as well....

A*se... don't know what's I'm doing yet folks.

My neighbour gave me BTCC marshall tickets for Donnington, next week I believe, Im working nights that weekend but am still gonna go.....:innocent: :D

Pabs
24-04-08, 08:54
My neighbour gave me BTCC marshall tickets for Donnington, next week I believe, Im working nights that weekend but am still gonna go.....:innocent: :D

wow - lucky man! :)

KamaSupra
12-05-08, 21:16
May be able to meet up quickly to meet you lot, even if its just for 10 mins at argos carpark I'll try and get along! How many definite yes's are there?

Pabs
13-05-08, 00:53
Well I'm now a definate NO I'm afraid - BTCC has taken priority and the missus wants to go. I'll DEFINATELY be at the next one tho, so don't make this a one-off!

Suprash
13-05-08, 01:24
hell yeah I'm up for that. :D

:innocent: :search: :tongue:

dangerousandy
13-05-08, 07:55
Hey, I'm up for this if you don't mind a Bracknell Supra turning up lol :D is that carpark anywhere near Wella or Pilkington Glass????

Gaz6002
13-05-08, 15:10
Hey, I'm up for this if you don't mind a Bracknell Supra turning up lol :D is that carpark anywhere near Wella or Pilkington Glass????

Nope. Best to come down the M3 and take junction 7.

Gaz6002
13-05-08, 15:10
I won't be there in the Supra guys by the look of it... but might still turn up in something else.

dangerousandy
13-05-08, 23:32
Hi, got it on multimap!! but I have a problem - my Supra is booked into Toyota for repairs on thursday, so i'll either be up in my Celica or the Lexus GS300 courtesy car i'm getting :D

razza
13-05-08, 23:54
definately not going to make this given I'm going to Japfest now, got too much decorating and planning to do:rolleyes:

SilverSoop
15-05-08, 01:00
Dont forget guys, the meet is set for sunday so hope the weather is good for sunday! :d

Edit: Are we going to the west meon hut afterwards??

SilverSoop
15-05-08, 01:01
I won't be there in the Supra guys by the look of it... but might still turn up in something else.

So i'll be able to beat you then gaz?! :D ;)

danny_silva
17-05-08, 22:32
so who is going tomorow??? who am i going to meet?? :) c'mon guys...

Pabs
17-05-08, 22:35
I'm not going to be at this one guys - I'm off to Thruxton for the BTCC.

Definately want to be at the next one though! :)

danny_silva
17-05-08, 22:39
buuuuu, buuuuu lol.

heckler
17-05-08, 22:39
so who is going tomorow??? who am i going to meet?? :) c'mon guys...

I'll be there :p

how_supra
17-05-08, 22:41
I'm still going - subject to my chauffeur... :D :innocent:

danny_silva
17-05-08, 22:56
:)... more, more people... we want more..

by1
18-05-08, 02:10
So how many people there likely to be? Be my first meet, so i'm up for it as long as sat nav doesnt get me too lost lol. :d

Suprash
18-05-08, 10:11
Didnt quite realise the date of this date, Im working this weekend, so wont be able to make it :(

heckler
18-05-08, 10:13
Didnt quite realise the date of this date, Im working this weekend, so wont be able to make it :(

shock horror!!!!! Do you know what a callender is? :p

Suprash
18-05-08, 10:44
shock horror!!!!! Do you know what a callender is? :p

Im a busy boy lol........yeah me and calendars dont go so well, wing it is usually my method.......or lastminute.com

But lol, trust you Si......:D

SilverSoop
18-05-08, 10:56
I'm still going - subject to my chauffeur... :D :innocent:

Don't worry m'lady, i'll be there on time...:d ;)

juanchan
18-05-08, 10:57
Won't be able to make this. Only just got up and I've got loads to do sorry guys. Have a good day though and I'll try and make the next one :)

You were saying, Ash.... ;):d

SilverSoop
18-05-08, 10:57

:(

how_supra
18-05-08, 11:20
ok so given most people now can't make it....should we postpone?

heckler
18-05-08, 12:11
ok so given most people now can't make it....should we postpone?

since its such a nice day... NO! ;)

Suprash
18-05-08, 13:06
If your around locally then I could pop along in my lunch hour, but I will be in the drifting shed.....?

Suprash
18-05-08, 13:06
Won't be able to make this. Only just got up and I've got loads to do sorry guys. Have a good day though and I'll try and make the next one :)

You were saying, Ash.... ;):d

Epic Fail on my part I feel.........:d

juanchan
18-05-08, 13:09
Epic Fail on my part I feel.........:d

:d

http://weblogs.elearning.ubc.ca/vschools/fail.jpg

SilverSoop
18-05-08, 16:55
Just got back a minute ago and ok most people couldnt make it, it still was nice to meet a few new people! :d

How about next monthe instead then?? :)

by1
18-05-08, 17:44
Enjoyed meet today even if i got tottally lost on way home, my fault for following sat nav rather than signs lol. nice to put faces to names. I'll be up for next month, just not w/e of 28th as i'm away.

:D

stevie_b
18-05-08, 18:00
Just got back a minute ago and ok most people couldnt make it, it still was nice to meet a few new people!

Yep, likewise!

juanchan
18-05-08, 18:09
Who turned up in the end?

Pabs
18-05-08, 20:06
Yeh - who turned up, pics, and next meet date pls ;)

danny_silva
18-05-08, 20:10
hi guys... just arived aswell! nice to meet all of you!! shame i left a bit early!!

im up for next one?!!!! lol.. this time i hope some of you take your wifes or girfriends to keep mine busy!! lol...

SilverSoop
18-05-08, 22:41
Yeh - who turned up, pics, and next meet date pls ;)

Ok, how about the 15th of June...

But we won't call it the Basingstoke meet, instead, we'll call it...the EPIC FAIL meet lol! :d:d

danny_silva
18-05-08, 22:45
lol....any day its fine for me!

juanchan
18-05-08, 22:46
Ok, how about the 15th of June...

But we won't call it the Basingstoke meet, instead, we'll call it...the EPIC FAIL meet lol! :d:d

I call first failure for 15th June. That's the IoW Festival weekend so I'll be drinking instead of driving sorry :d

SilverSoop
18-05-08, 22:49
I call first failure for 15th June. That's the IoW Festival weekend so I'll be drinking instead of driving sorry :d

Ok...um, the week after perhaps...:) ;)

juanchan
18-05-08, 22:55
Ok...um, the week after perhaps...:) ;)

As it stands I should be free the weekend of the 21st/22nd. See what the general concensus though :)

Pabs
18-05-08, 23:00
I'm more likely to be free if it is a Sunday, but I'll try and make a saturday if that is the chosen day.

SilverSoop
18-05-08, 23:03
I'm more likely to be free if it is a Sunday, but I'll try and make a saturday if that is the chosen day.

One or the other really...:)

stevie_b
19-05-08, 13:09
this time i hope some of you take your wifes or girfriends to keep mine busy!! lol...

I hope we didn't bore her too much! :D Mind you, sounds like she doesn't mind a bit of 'heavy right foot' every so often! :D

heckler
19-05-08, 20:25
i'm easy...

Suprash
21-05-08, 23:31
this time i hope some of you take your wifes or girfriends to keep mine busy!! lol...

Dont worry dude, next time I'll be there and I can keep her busy lol :p

No, fair enough :d

Suprash
21-05-08, 23:32
i'm easy...

Without wanting to discuss your sexual preference Si, but what about the meet, keep things on topic pleeeeeease......:d

SilverSoop
21-05-08, 23:33
Without wanting to discuss your sexual preference Si, but what about the meet, keep things on topic pleeeeeease......:d

:yeahthat: :d

JustGav
21-05-08, 23:33
Hmmm, I may have to come along on the 15th...

SilverSoop
21-05-08, 23:43
Hmmm, I may have to come along on the 15th...

Yeh please do...the more the merrier Gav lol! :innocent: :d
The turn out was dire last time! :(

danny_silva
21-05-08, 23:44
lol.. you wish!! and yes she has a very heavy right foot!! it scares me!!! ive keep an eye on this, i want to be present on the next meet!! any day for me is fine!!

SilverSoop
21-05-08, 23:48
lol.. you wish!! and yes she has a very heavy right foot!! it scares me!!! ive keep an eye on this, i want to be present on the next meet!! any day for me is fine!!

Yeh...now danny...no street racing ok...;) :d

Suprash
21-05-08, 23:48
lol.. you wish!!

Given my current climate, yes thats probably true......:d

Pabs
21-05-08, 23:54
I should be ok for 15th too - perhaps start another thread and keep purely to listing who is/isn't coming?

SilverSoop
21-05-08, 23:56
I should be ok for 15th too - perhaps start another thread and keep purely to listing who is/isn't coming?

Ok...i'll put up another thread for the 15th of next month...
I'll call it the EPIC FAIL meet...:d

KamaSupra
23-05-08, 21:35
Any chance we could have it on 21st/22nd June? As I'm definitly busy 14th/15th June and wanna come!

how_supra
24-05-08, 11:14
The 15th works for me.... :D

SilverSoop
28-05-08, 01:19
Any chance we could have it on 21st/22nd June? As I'm definitly busy 14th/15th June and wanna come!

The 21st and 22nd is the Japshow weekend i believe KarmaSupra Man...:)

So i think the 15th is a good date for it...;) :D

Edit: I'll go and setup a thread...

KamaSupra
28-05-08, 23:04
Yeah just noticed jap show is on, pity as I definitly can't go on 15th....CHANGE DATE!

SilverSoop
29-05-08, 00:19
Ok how about the 8th of June or the last week in June - the 29th??

Pabs
29-05-08, 08:08
I think we need to settle on a date and stick to it - you'll only rearrange it for a different date and then find someone else will drop out.

I'd just say something like the last sunday of every month, or the 2nd sunday of every month - then everyone will know which weekend it is and it can become more popular that way as word spreads. Keep messing with the date and nobody will have a clue.

As the 15th seems to be un-successful, try the 29th - and then link to the thread from this one so people know where to slap their names down ;)

Pabs
29-05-08, 08:09
I'll do the last bit for you:

New thread is here:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=151920