The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The basingstoke meet returns

SilverSoop

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

take it easy :rlol:

Anyway, the carpark by Argos would be great... No humps and about 100m from my house. Perfect. It shouldn't be too busy? The humping at the Leisure Park is a little annoying unless you know the "low cars" route ;)

Maybe im being dumb but what carpark by argos is that??

I was thinking the one near sainsburys???

well just saying because gaz has a habit of damaging his car lol :D

Im sure you dont want your car to suffer the same fate :D ;)

Yeh thats if your supe makes it back from the ring because we know what happened last time dont we...hmm...:innocent: :p

Careful Shelia or I won't take you out in it ;)

Besides, it wasn't my fault, I blame sh1tty Toyota cooling system parts and a non-stock rad-crap.

Careful Shelia or I won't take you out in it ;)

Besides, it wasn't my fault, I blame sh1tty Toyota cooling system parts and a non-stock rad-crap.

Yeh yeh gabby excuses, excuses...:p :D

Edit: Oh right it was the one i was thinking of then, i take it its the one down by the back of argos because if we go into the car park outside argos, then it'll make it hard and will take a long time for us all to get out! Especially us with low bumpers...;)

Oops, almost forgot! I'll try to come along to this. I'm still an unsociable git after several years of supra ownership, so will be good to mingle a bit.

To the thread starter: could you edit the inital post to give the date and time of meet please, or even better pop something into the events calendar if it hasn't been done already.

Oops, almost forgot! I'll try to come along to this. I'm still an unsociable git after several years of supra ownership, so will be good to mingle a bit.

To the thread starter: could you edit the inital post to give the date and time of meet please, or even better pop something into the events calendar if it hasn't been done already.

Ok here goes:

We are going meet up at 1 in the afternoon at unit 1 wallop drive near sainsburys. Big car park, you cant miss it! :innocent:

But dont go into the sainsburys car park, its the one opposite sainsburys behind argos and pets at home, just to make that clear!

The date it sunday the 18th may.

Aferwards, (not decided which pub yet) we are going to drive to the west meon hut, (cant remember the road though, its posted earlier in the thread)

Hope this is ok...:) ;)

Edit: Just to let everyone know, i have put the b/stoke meet in the event calendar, so everybody who is going could you please put your name

down in the calendar so we all know who is coming for definate...:)

Cheers,

Shane :)

well I've just realised what else is on 18th May - the BTCC at Thruxton.... was supposed to be going to that as well....

A*se... don't know what's I'm doing yet folks.

My neighbour gave me BTCC marshall tickets for Donnington, next week I believe, Im working nights that weekend but am still gonna go.....:innocent: :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dangerousandy

Hey, I'm up for this if you don't mind a Bracknell Supra turning up lol :D is that carpark anywhere near Wella or Pilkington Glass????

Guest dangerousandy

Hi, got it on multimap!! but I have a problem - my Supra is booked into Toyota for repairs on thursday, so i'll either be up in my Celica or the Lexus GS300 courtesy car i'm getting :D