PDA

View Full Version : phew ...

Roy
26-11-03, 20:20
just to let you guys know - i have been thinking recently of selling the supe for various personal reasons but am glad to say that i will be keeping it for a fair while longer now ... i was loathe to consider it and am sooo glad that things have changed sufficiently in my personal circumstances to not warrant having to sell it. i am relieved beyond words (well for the forseeable future at least) ... :)

the fun continues ....... :p

Soonto"HAS"soop
26-11-03, 20:29
The vultures will be gutted m8!!

Good news you're keeping it though!!

Ben..

Roy
26-11-03, 20:30
LOL :p

foodfreak
26-11-03, 21:18
Roy without his supra........:eek:

it'd be like fish without chips..........

simon without Garfunkle.....

err, you get my drift..

Good decision mate
John:)

Steve Cargill
26-11-03, 21:42
Originally posted by Roy

Roy, I know what you are going through. I've started up a business and the Supra is a luxury I can't really justify but it is still here as everytime I drive another car it hits home just how good the Supra is.

The day could well come, but I'm handing out, hoping to make a profit soon :)

Besides, what else could I get for 7k or whatever it's worth ( I DO NOT WANT AN ANSWER, I could drive the van if I had to!!)

ad500
26-11-03, 21:46
Good news Roy!!, youve spent so much time and money on that car just to let it go.

Roy
26-11-03, 22:06
john - i like the analogy ... fish w/i chips ... LOL quite poetic mate :p

steve - i too dread knowing the answer but thank you for the commiserations. my problem (aside from money of course :innocent: ) was the issue of space but that has been resolved for now. i have to drive other cars when at work sometimes (a few nice ones too) but i always relish getting behind the wheel of the supe again after them! :D . hard to explain but i feel the supe is honest about what it is and not some pricey poncey rubbish that i have to use sometimes.

ad500 - yes, the thought of giving up something i have worked so hard to personalize is very hard before even the issue of time, effort and money enters the picture.

thank you all for your kind words - this has made more determined than ever to find a way to keep it for as long as possible. :)

Steve M
26-11-03, 22:26
Originally posted by Roy
just to let you guys know - i have been thinking recently of selling the supe for various personal reasons but am glad to say that i will be keeping it for a fair while longer now ... i was loathe to consider it and am sooo glad that things have changed sufficiently in my personal circumstances to not warrant having to sell it. i am relieved beyond words (well for the forseeable future at least) ... :)

welcome back big fella:innocent: youve made the only choice:)

Roy
26-11-03, 22:28
:)

SkyJawa
26-11-03, 23:30
Thats what we like to hear :D

Faye
27-11-03, 07:00
Excellent news:)

Matt Harwood
27-11-03, 09:57
Originally posted by Roy
my problem (aside from money of course :innocent: ) was the issue of space but that has been resolved for now.

I didn't think that was the problem... :innocent:

Roy
27-11-03, 11:58
thank guys. mr harwood - you are quite right, there were other more oblique references to the space issue but you know what i mean :p

Suprash
27-11-03, 14:06
You were lucky there dude, we was about to dis-()wn you for good....... :innocent:

Roy
27-11-03, 14:34
Originally posted by Ashley Willis
You were lucky there dude, we was about to dis-()wn you for good....... :innocent:

aaqhh - the horror of it ! :p

Matt Harwood
27-11-03, 22:04
Now don't you EVER think that way again!:innocent:

Roy
27-11-03, 22:16
Originally posted by Matt Harwood
Now don't you EVER think that way again!:innocent:

whay - yessir massa harwuhd sah .... (doffs caps as shuffles out the door backward, bobbyin' n curtsyin' ...)

:) :innocent: :p :D

Supraguy
28-11-03, 09:17
Good to hear mate. Keep the London crew strong! :thumbs:

Roy
28-11-03, 11:40
AMEN brother ! :innocent: :p :D :)

400BHP
28-11-03, 16:32
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~mostert/land%20photography/animals/kalahari/vulture.jpg

Selling your car....parts? hehehehe

Faye
28-11-03, 17:32
Nice vulture!!

( I never thought I'd say that to anyone!)

400BHP
28-11-03, 17:49
Hehe..u like?;)

Terminator
28-11-03, 19:54
Hang in there Roy;)

Roy
29-11-03, 18:05
chris - nice vulture ? surely not ... LMFAO :p

thanks phil - have decided to now so just gonna keep on enjoying myself !:)

Faye
29-11-03, 18:06
Oi! Its a lovely vulture, look at that furry white ruff round its neck!!!

Roy
29-11-03, 18:13
if chris had that furry ring - it would be a handy target to get my hands round it n wring his neck .... VULTURE !!! PMSL ... sorry chris, just couldn't resist picking up on faye's words and using the analogy. :p