PDA

View Full Version : Jap Night Monthly meet at Reading Tuesday 16th October 2007

lui
22-09-07, 15:00
This is one if the Biggest Monthly Jap Meets in the South of England and you are all welcome.

20+ Supra's turned up at last months meet & hopefully a lot more now with the lighter nights + weather getting warmer.

Reading Jap Meet on Tuesday 16th October 2007.

Comet car park by Madjaski Stadium in Reading

Just off the ring road at junction 11 m4

Starting from 6pm

Post code for your sat nav is RG2 0QG

Please look at link below for full details

www.readingjapmeet.co.uk

Add name to calendar list if interested in going see link below:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2007-10-16&c=1

Belly
23-09-07, 00:12
I maybe able to make this.

jaw
24-09-07, 23:25
definatley up for it this time around :D

razza
24-09-07, 23:47
have supe, will go:d

JustGav
26-09-07, 14:19
Hmmm, I'll come along... shed or skip...choices choices...

Cerikbok
07-10-07, 05:36
I will most definitely be there

lui
07-10-07, 12:18
I will most definitely be there

Cool we can talk Lakenheath Show :eyebrows::eyebrows:

Cerikbok
07-10-07, 13:25
O.o lovely!

zazzn
11-10-07, 04:46
can I possibly hitch a ride with someone, I can make it to the reading station.. form there i have no idea how to get to where you are takling about.. I do have a tomtom but no car in the uk ;(

SilverSoop
11-10-07, 20:36
Yep im there! And i get to have a ride in homer's car....:d

Homer
11-10-07, 20:38
can I possibly hitch a ride with someone, I can make it to the reading station.. form there i have no idea how to get to where you are takling about.. I do have a tomtom but no car in the uk ;(

I can pick you up mate, what time are you planning on getting in?

Not sure if you've still got my number, give me a call during the day on Tuesday and we'll sort something out.

p111ddy
11-10-07, 20:51
I'll be there as long as Lui donít mind a passenger? As mine is in early retirement for the next month or three :(

supra61
11-10-07, 21:50
Umm might make it .Depends on wether homer takes me on the magic rounderbout :d

Gaz6002
15-10-07, 11:25
I'll be there

razza
15-10-07, 13:35
forecast says heavy rain:(

Masenko
15-10-07, 18:26
Someone owes me some money; if I get it from him, then I'll be there :)

Holden1989
15-10-07, 18:42
i was planning on coming, but i got kicked on the wrist by a horse, and doc says i cant drive :( but if i can persuade rob i might come along passenger :d

Masenko
15-10-07, 21:23
i was planning on coming, but i got kicked on the wrist by a horse, and doc says i cant drive :( but if i can persuade rob i might come along passenger :d

Ouch. Would be good to meet some of you :)

mr lover
15-10-07, 21:29
Not going to make this one, got to get 2 new tyres and cannot get them till Wednesday :(

razza
16-10-07, 17:53
looks a bit dark out there, also gutted as washed the car nicely yesterday to end up having to take a back route to work and now it's covered in mud:(

SilverSoop
16-10-07, 18:09
looks a bit dark out there, also gutted as washed the car nicely yesterday to end up having to take a back route to work and now it's covered in mud:(

Yeh tell me about it!! Thats always the way! I washed mine yesterday and she was all clean until i got stuck behind bloody truck this morning on my way to work and all my hard work went to waste! :(

JustGav
16-10-07, 18:59
Well, i am sat here. Popped in on the way home from work. Nobody here yet from our bunch. Still quiet. Oh and it is starting to rain now.

razza
17-10-07, 08:43
pretty quiet last night due to the weather, but nice to meet a couple of new faces. Lui, the car's looking well nice, you must be pleased:d

Can you let me know again where you got your sidelights (LED's) as I think they'll look great on my car as they have a green tinge to them. Cheers.

Ryan.G
17-10-07, 08:50
What was going on with some of the Supra's and Neons last night..... LUI = Chav :d :p

Holden1989
17-10-07, 13:15
well i 'would' have been there if someone hadnt forgotten about me, give him his due though he got back within half hour :d

razza
17-10-07, 18:06
What was going on with some of the Supra's and Neons last night..... LUI = Chav :d :p

You love them really;):d

Supra-Brett
17-10-07, 18:29
Razza, you well and truley wasted me on the duel carraigeway on the way home. Round the first few bends off the roundabout i couldent get the power down even in the N/A and had to move to third early, but i had my foot down hard as soon as we hit the straight, but you left me like i was standing still !!!!

Never before have i wanted a TT so much.

Told the wife, how you wasted me, and she said, i bet you wished you bought a TT now Ehh.

Never know, you may have done me a favour, maybe she wont be so mad about me spending another 5K and upgrading to a TT. Its either that, or a new pair of knockers for her.

Maybe we should start a poll

1) Upgrade from N/A to TT
2) New pair of knockers

razza
17-10-07, 18:47
Round the bends I didn't want to get the power down, as it was so wet I was conscious of the second turbo kicking in and sending me sideways into you or Dangerous Andy.

However on the straight I gave it a little blast:d and did see you disappear pretty quickly to be fair:p

and that was at 1bar, imagine the dry with 1.2bar:eyebrows:

p.s. tits would be a great option though:D

SilverSoop
25-10-07, 20:39
Razza, you well and truley wasted me on the duel carraigeway on the way home. Round the first few bends off the roundabout i couldent get the power down even in the N/A and had to move to third early, but i had my foot down hard as soon as we hit the straight, but you left me like i was standing still !!!!

Never before have i wanted a TT so much.

Told the wife, how you wasted me, and she said, i bet you wished you bought a TT now Ehh.

Never know, you may have done me a favour, maybe she wont be so mad about me spending another 5K and upgrading to a TT. Its either that, or a new pair of knockers for her.

Maybe we should start a poll

1) Upgrade from N/A to TT
2) New pair of knockers

Haha, now you know how i feel! :rolleyes: :d

razza
25-10-07, 21:09
just read that again, put another smile on my face:d