The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I've been busy today.......

markrzs

Well thanks to Carlos and Mark for the great guide in fitting the Stubby aerial and Imi, Burna and Baz for supplying the parts.

I fitted it today and it went on like a dream and looks soooooo much better than the fishing rod previous :D the signal seems to be alot stronger too. Bonus !

Also thanks to Mr Whiffin for supplying the Coilpack connectors and breather hoses and Ian C for the guide on how to fit them and refurb the connectors.

I also replaced my spark plugs with some Iridium NGK's bought from here http://stores.ebay.co.uk/MNC-AUTOMOTIVE-LTD I thought these were a good price from here delivery was very quick also!

Cheers Guys

Well done, I've had a busy couple of days as well - yesterday I fitted new front brake pads and new boot rubbers courtesy of Whifbitz whilst today I've fitted 4 new speakers, a stubby aerial and I'm now half way through doing the fog light mod. Bad light stopped play!

Fun isn't it?

What are the Coilpack connectors like to do? - I know mine are shot and I'll need to source them soon.

It's all here: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=61141

They're about £35 for a set of 6.

I was busy today too, changed the water neck and fitted my new water return hose from the turbo. Welded on a new O2 flange for my new 2nd decat then fitted it the pipe. Cleaned both O2 sensors. Replaced one rear shock, drop link and brake pads (other side to do tomorrow!). Then cleaned the driveway.

Not bad considering I only got out of bed at 1pm :D

Got home from work just before 4pm, and then fitted my aerial as well.

Couldn't believe how easy it was to do!

Tomorrows jobs include fixing my windscreen washer problem and giving the car a damn good clean :)

Looks like the weekend to be busy. :)

I've (with the help of my Dad) replaced my spark plugs, replaced my cam cover gaskets and cleaned the cam covers, replaced the air filter, fitted my HID conversion kit (thanks Dad :thumbs: ).

Tomorrow I will be replacing my rear brake discs, front and rear pads along with caliper overhaul kits. Will also give all four wheels a damn good clean and hopefully (time permitting) paint my calipers.

After that, it's an oil and filter change but need some more oil first so will leave that till Tuesday :D

Oh and I almost forgot, next week will be the trial fitting of my new OEM sideskirts ;)

Jesus, what a day, from 11.00am till 16.00pm to change the read discs, pads and partial caliper overhaul (only done the torque plate sliding pin gaitors) - numerous trips to the computer to look at the manual and also do a fair few searches on here but it's all finally done.

God it's mucho better now, something I should have done a while ago. Managed to clean the 13 years of crap off of the calipers so when I get round to painting them soon it shouldn't need to much of a clean off. :)