The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ali Heater Control Knobs/Covers (Only a few days left)

Paul

Hi all, I've done a fresh thread for the heater controls as the other was getting a bit long:)

The purpose of this new one is really to highlight it to those 'thinking' about ordering a set off me. I'm going to do a new batch very soon and am closing the list for this batch on Weds 31st January (middle of next week).

I've copied and pasted all the names for this latest list below, if you want a set then please add your name, if you have changed your mind then remove or PM me and I'll do it.

These are made to order due to the time involved (my spare time:) ) so order only if you want a set. Please don't leave it too late and then try and hop on after Weds. as it's difficult when I've got to say no.

As before these are £25 per set of two, that includes the two and any Paypal fees/delivery and packaging.

1. Hayixer

2. Alan999

3. gaz6148

4. DannyW

5. Kn1ght

6. R Black

7. Justin

8. JohnC

9. GDC

10.Tabs

11. Matt "Aero top"

12. Andyhannah

13. Uzthedentist

14. gjp

15. Albundy68

16. Hiten55

17. Flip (hole!)

18. Sheefa

19. Toyo Rob

20. Markrh

21. paul ashton

22. superpaulwilson

23. Paul E

24. R3DG3CKO

25. Pot

26. M4rkrz

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks mate but I don't take any money up front, just the way I do it as I prefer to sort the cash once they exist and are ready to be sent out.

Hope that's OK, it's worked fine before. I'll PM everyone once they're ready to go. :)

Paul

Don't know mate.

This will be the third batch I've done, new people always come along and want them however I won't bother making them unless the batch size is reasonable (10-15 sets minimum).

I always end up with requests after I've made a batch and always have to turn some people down as I don't do any stock of these. I can't imagine their being much interest in another batch but who knows? If so I should imagine it'll take a while to reach a reasonable amount to make them again.

I must emphasise that this isn't a 'selling ploy' from me, I do them in my spare time, and yes, I do cover costs and time by making them but I also like to give the guys on here a decent product and don't want to let people down when I get asked for them by having to tell them they will have to wait ages.

My advice would really be to grab a set now with this batch if you can afford to, if not then stick it on your card via Paypal and settle it later;) :)

These won't be ready until about 2 weeks after the closing date of Weds. anyway so maybe you'll be better off by then?

Paul

BUMP

This latest list/batch is going to close Wednesday evening so if you're thinking about it then please do so quickly as I'll be getting material and packaging based on this, there are only a few if any overmakes and if I bugger up any while making them then they'll be no overmakes:d ;)

THE FINAL LIST:

1. Hayixer

2. Alan999

3. gaz6148

4. DannyW

5. Kn1ght

6. R Black

7. Justin

8. JohnC

9. GDC

10.Tabs

11. Matt "Aero top"

12. Andyhannah

13. Uzthedentist

14. gjp

15. Albundy68

16. Hiten55

17. Flip (hole!)

18. Sheefa

19. Toyo Rob

20. Markrh

21. paul ashton

22. superpaulwilson

23. Paul E

24. R3DG3CKO

25. Pot

26. M4rkrz

27. debonaire9989

• 2 weeks later...

THE FINAL LIST:

1. Hayixer

2. Alan999

3. gaz6148

4. DannyW

5. Kn1ght

6. R Black

7. Justin

8. JohnC

9. GDC

10.Tabs

11. Matt "Aero top"

12. Andyhannah

13. Uzthedentist

14. gjp

15. Albundy68

16. Hiten55

17. Flip (hole!)

18. Sheefa

19. Toyo Rob

20. MARKRZS was Markrh

21. paul ashton

22. superpaulwilson

23. Paul E

24. R3DG3CKO

25. Pot

26. M4rkrz

27. debonaire9989

Hi Paul, i've just altered the above list i've changed my user name (No.20), was'nt sure if it would confuse the situation :)

THE FINAL LIST:

1. Hayixer

2. Alan999

3. gaz6148

4. DannyW

5. Kn1ght

6. R Black

7. Justin

8. JohnC

9. GDC

10.Tabs

11. Matt "Aero top"

12. Andyhannah

13. Uzthedentist

14. gjp

15. Albundy68

16. Hiten55

17. Flip (hole!)

18. Sheefa

19. Toyo Rob

20. MARKRZS was Markrh

21. paul ashton

22. superpaulwilson

23. Paul E

24. R3DG3CKO

25. Pot

26. M4rkrz

27. debonaire9989

28. mplavery

29. wwe

Right folks, I made two extra sets as I knew from previous batches that I'd have a few late ones:d

Now added these, I've got no more material/roughed out ones left now for this batch so if you want some then PM me in the hope that someone drops out (rare that this happens). If not I'll look at maybe doing another lot if there is enough demand;)

PM me with the title 'Ali Controls Reserve' and I'll see if anyone drops out of this list or plays up with payment and then you can have their set :)

If this don't happen then we can look at doing another batch if there is the demand.

Hope this is OK,

Paul

are you nearly done with the nob polishing then paul?

...sorry, couldnt resist. :-)

Snigger:d No mate, just started polishing ;) Will try to get them done as soon as possible but I'm at work all this week so will have to do it eves and at the weekend.

I tell ya though, knob polishing is exhausting and messy and I'm getting sores on me hands already:D

Paul

Hi Chilly,

PM me with the title 'Ali Controls Reserve' that way I won't miss you out of this or the reserve list.

Looks like I'll be doing another batch in the very near future anyway so anyone wanting a set then PM as above. I won't confuse this thread yet by starting another list, let me get this batch out of the way first:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.