The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ali Heater Control Knobs/Covers (Only a few days left)

Paul

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine yesterday Paul, and i'm well chuffed :D cheers.

I though i'd bought jelwery when I saw the box !

Feedback left

Cheers mate, the amount of comments I get over the boxes is unreal:d I think I'll just market them in future?;)

To be honest it costs me to buy them in and reduces what I get out of it but it saves a bit of time and ensures they get there in one piece so it's the ideal solution.

Paul

Got mine yesterday too - thanks! Haven't fitted them yet though, they look fantastic in the box!

Was everthing OK with yours? Frightening putting that hole in though:blink:

TBH I prefer it without the black line, the hole seems enough even in daylight as an indicator. I put some extra 'lines' in so you could decided what looks best if you wanted to;)

Paul

Was everthing OK with yours? Frightening putting that hole in though:blink:

TBH I prefer it without the black line, the hole seems enough even in daylight as an indicator. I put some extra 'lines' in so you could decided what looks best if you wanted to;)

Paul

I saw the extra lines, many thanks - I think you're right though, I think I might go without the line - the hole is fine - I like the look of it personally. You should do more like that!!

I saw the extra lines, many thanks - I think you're right though, I think I might go without the line - the hole is fine - I like the look of it personally. You should do more like that!!

I was suprised at how having the hole instead of the line was a different but good look. Not too keen on changing the design at this stage, for a start it'll be more time that I don't have and I'd have to charge a bit more and I think the price is enough as it is for the type of product I'm making.

For those that are wondering what the hell me and Flip are on about, he wanted me to put a 1-1.5mm hole on the outer rim of the face as he wanted light to shine through (he has an LED behind the temp control I believe - not standard).

Nothing to stop people doing this themselves though, put a strip of masking tape over the face, light tap with centre punch and then drill with a 1.5mm drill. If you balls it up you can always order another set :D ;)

Paul

PS: Don't forget I'm going to do one to match for the dimmer, keep getting caught up with repeat orders for these but I promise I'll sort it soon.

Don't have an LED behind, just the standard bulb but with the green cover removed, but I'd like to replace the bulb with an LED.

Reason for me being different is I just didn't want to loose the nighttime marker. For your reference on a standard bulb the light just shines through enough to show, hole could have been pulled in a little more to the centre Paul, but its exactly what I wanted - thank you! Peeps can have a look at any meets I go to if they are interested :)

Hi Paul, mine came this morning, great job mate and very well packed good instructions to. Fitted them straight away and they lookthe dogs bollocks. Nice one

and thanks again

Hi Paul, mine came this morning, great job mate and very well packed good instructions to. Fitted them straight away and they lookthe dogs bollocks. Nice one

and thanks again

No problem, glad you like them and thanks for buying :) ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.