The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Alcantara Dash Panels

Ric

Lo guys.

Im thinking of selling my recently covered dash panels.

They are the standard panels covered in black alcantara type material.

The covering in it'self is good, bar a few blemishes which cant really be noticed when installed.

Reason for sale the novelty has sorta worn off lol

I would take a swap for a set of painted panels in silver or a dark silver. Or just cash :) if painted they must be in excellent condition.

That's bit of a shame. I was only reading up a little while ago of you making then. I'm thinking of doing mine, just not sure what colour yet.

Stupid question but.. why do you feel the novelty has worn off?? (least there differant than painting..)

Good look on the sale.

Was also gonna say the same if matt backs out and your up for it.. my dash panels + a bit of cash your way if its of any interest mate :)

and i know its a job and a half to do mate was just joking, im trying to avoid having to do mine myself lol.

• 1 month later...

Not looked at this thread for a while sorry. Update anyway:

My originals panels what ive had painted are now here, so these alcantara ones are now 100% for sale and out of the car

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.