The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 White Twin Turbo GZ Aerotop for sale.

milocoon

SOLD on 03-Feb-2007 less than 2 weeks on here !

My TT GZ Aerotop has done 71,000 miles since new, its standard in the engine and exhaust department. It has leather front seats, cruise control, active front spoiler and everything works. Modifications are mph conversion with speed delimiter fitted, RLTC with Digital Adjuster, HID kit on dip beams, 17" Team Dynamics Daytona alloy wheels, proper fog light conversion using the Toyota rear lights, a specially imported rear seat brace for when the aerotop is removed on sunny days. MOT`d till Nov 08, Tax till July 07 comes with approx £500 of new spares (Front J-Spec discs, complete set of pads, oil filters, air filter, spark plugs, fuel filter, oil etc) and an Alpine SatNav with 6 MP3 CD Changer is available at extra cost if required otherwise the Std Toyota HIfi goes back in.

I will take a P/X against this (Peugeot 107, 207, 206CC or other small car) or £7,500 cash. In my garage there are a full set of pictures but here are a few to look at in this post. I`ve also got a spare standard exhaust system to go with this. I`m located in Bristol in the SW of the UK. PM or Email me for my home phone number to find out more.

Car is now sold for my asking price, less than 2 weeks to sell.

Very mixed feelings as I demonstrated the car to the forum member who appeared to be very impressed.

One thought for the positive it look`s like its going to a good home !

New Owner is Scott23

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.