The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dj Craigs Red Supra For Sale! 10.1 Sec 1/4

Guest Stealth-TH

Guest Stealth-TH

For sale one of the Quickest street legal six speed in the Country,In the Quarter finals in Japshow in June and finalist in Japshow pro-shootuout finale october.

You are looking at the WITH RACING DJ Craig Supra, one of the quickest fully street legal 6 speed Supra in the country with a 10.1 sec quarter with a 147mph terminal,(check out that terrminal for a 3500lb car and you will appreciate how powerful this motor is )Consider this run was on circuit suspension on drag radials with no launch control and wheel spin in first and second .With Drag shox and Slicks this car will run way into the nines,(Dee Ireland has some for sale)....

The car has been fully featured in Jap performance Mag and is in currently in most of the mags in the Japshow pro-shootout write up.

In "mot" trim on pump gas and full exhaust system at only 1.8 Bar it pumps out a sphincter testing 750 hp and 580 ftlb of torque. On race gas @ 2.0 bar 75 shot of gas and rear box removed it ran the 147 terminal IN A 3500lb car which shows closer to 950hp is on tap.

On the road this car sounds awsome most"supposedly" quick cars appear to be instantly intimidated and urgently have somewhere else to be this car has to be driven to be believed,120 mph comes in under seven seconds and it pulls relentlessly to 200 mph ,and will outrun pretty much any sports bike yet still keeps its cool cruising around town on a summers day,It really is the best of both worlds,

This is a one previous owner car and was supplied by WITH racing car tuners in in Japan,they had owned the car from new as a project car and it has only covered 33000 miles.

On top of the massive spec the car comes with a fresh RB motorsport supplied clutch pack , brand new bridgestone So2 tyres and the choice of either the current highly succesful huge XS GT45 single turbo setup or the Apexi RX6 BB twin turbo setup previously installed.Both setups make around the same power although at the strip the quarter performance was .2 sec quicker and terminal speed +6mph with the single... The choice is yours.

Offers of 23k and up please no messerspx of 10k or less will be considered

Spec is as follows,

ENGINE

TRD BLOCK,WISECO FORGED COATED NITROUS PISTONS,

TOTAL SEAL RINGS,

CARILLO I BEAM RODS,

CLEVITE 77 BEARING SET,

TRD CRANK,

ARP MAIN STUDS,

TOGA HIGH VOLUME OIL PUMP,

EARLS REMOTE OIL FILTER KIT,

DEDICATED AEROMOTIVE NOS REGULATOR,

HKS TWINSPARK IGN,

GREDDY IRIDIUM PLUGS,

EARLS OIL COOLER,

STAINLESS VALVES CROWER SPRINGS AND RETAINERS,

GREDDY 2MM STEEL HEAD GASKET,

CROWER 268 AND 276 CAMSHAFT HKS VERNIER CAM PULLEYS,

POLISHED CAM HOUSINGS,

LIGHWEIGHT ALLOY UNDERDRIVE PULLEYS,

CUSTOM INTERCOOLER 1200HP RATED,(HUGE)

HKS TEFLON CAMBELT,

HKS VERNIER PULLEYS

SOLID ALLOY ENGINE MOUNTS,

INVO AUTO PLENUM(VEILSIDE)WITH 100MM CNC ALLOY THROTTLE BODY,

HKS 1000cc TOPLOADER INJECTORS,

HKS TWIN ENTRY FUEL RAIL AEROMOTIVE A1000 FUEL PUMP,

NASCAR FUEL FILTER,

IN TANK NITROUS PUMP ,

HKS SSQV,

CUSTOM 4" STAINLESS DOWNPIPE,

4"STAINLESS CUSTOM MIDPIPE,

4"TAIL SECTION WITH REMOVABLE TITANIUM BACK BOX,

CUSTOM,BLITZ ECU,

CLUTCH

OS GIKKEN LIGHTENED FLYWHEEL,

OS GIKKEN TRIPLE PLATE BASKET CLUTCH,

OS GIKKEN "PULL" CONVERSION,

DRIVETRAIN

GETRAG SIXSPEED WITH SHORT SHIFT KIT,

TRD PROP,

THORSEN LSD,

DIFF WING SOLID MOUNTS,

CHASSIS/BODY

HKS HIPERMAX FULLY ADJUSTABLE SUSPENSION,

MILNES FRONT AND REAR STRUT BRACE,

CARBON FIBRE WIND DEFLECTOR,

BREMBO 14" VENTED DISCS,

BREMBO "BIG BOY" 4POT CALIPERS.

CUSTOM 1 OFF 18" MACLAREN STYLE WHEELS 255 FRONTS AND 295 REARS,(THE BLACK ONES)

DASH 6 POINT ROLL CAGE,

TWIN KENLOWE 12" THERMASTATIC FANS

GRIFFIN ALLOY RAD

B&M LINELOCK

CARBON FIBRE GT WING,

BATTERY RELOCATION KIT.

INTERIOR,

RECARO RACE SEATS WITH FULL SABELT HARNESSES,

SPARCO RACE STEERING WHEEL,

COLD FUSION TWIN RAIL 6 NOZZLE FOGGER NITROUS SYSTEM (UPTO 250 HP)

TOP OF RANGE HKS EVC 5 BOOST CONTROLLER

CD PLAYER.

RAZO PEDALS

TURBO OPTIONS,

HUGE XS GT45 BIG SINGLE SETUP ,STAINLESS MANFOLD ,4"STAINLESS INTAKE ,HKS STYLE RACE WASTGATE AND STAINLESS SCREAMER PIPE,FULL 4" STAINLESS SYSTEM

TWIN IHI APEXI RH6 BB TURBOS ,TWIN HKS 40MM WASTGATES ,TWIN SCREAMER PIPES,FULL EXHAUST AND INTAKE SYSTEM TO SUIT

ALSO COMES WITH SET OF MANARAY (THE SILVER ONES IN THE BURNOUT PIC) LIGHTWEIGHT BILLET RACE WHEELS WITH MT DRAG RADIALS ON REAR AND BRAND NEW AVON FRONT TYRES.

VEIWING BY APPOINTMENT Any further info please Email on [email protected] or call on 07775697569.

check out 10.1 vid on http://www.xs-power.co.uk

Guest Stealth-TH

lol im crap at computers!! ill try again!!

as for which is quicker , you will note i have put ONE of the quickest supras etc The car ran 10.121 @ 147.47 @ jap show finale i do not know if that is quicker or slower than envys best performance

http://www.japshow.co.uk/pro_shootout_jf06.htm

link to finale 2006 results , but i doubt it will work!!!

lol im crap at computers!! ill try again!!

as for which is quicker , you will note i have put ONE of the quickest supras etc The car ran 10.121 @ 147.47 @ jap show finale i do not know if that is quicker or slower than envys best performance

http://www.japshow.co.uk/pro_shootout_jf06.htm

link to finale 2006 results , but i doubt it will work!!!

i am sure there will be a stampede to tell you which is quicker, nice car

Guest Stealth-TH

i personally dont , It my fathers car not mine, but im aparently better at computers than him!!

I believe this was the spec given by WITH rcaing in Japan when we orginally purchased the car. Ill see if i can get any info put of him and let everyone know!!

Guest Stealth-TH

OK just paid for membership!

'Looks like a bit of a dog to me, I'm sure it's a great car though!' -SupraNick- Are you serious? Have you seen the car?

i personally dont , It my fathers car not mine, but im aparently better at computers than him!!

I believe this was the spec given by WITH rcaing in Japan when we orginally purchased the car. Ill see if i can get any info put of him and let everyone know!!

Thanks, I thought it was possibly an old TRD USA line of parts I'd not heard of.

I'm almost certain that TRD Japan never sold those parts, unless they were custom made. Any TRD branding or plates on the block and prop shaft?

Guest Stealth-TH

Lol no we have never run it at TOTB , mainly at the POD! Id like to see the door blowing car tho!

Nic, Ill look into branding etc , do you know if WITH racing still around in Japan?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.