The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Headlight change?

markjodrell

Has anyone documented the headlight change over??

I have some on order from Jon so wanted to get prepared.

Im sure I have seen a photo guide showing where the bolts are etc to remove and replace, BUGGERED if I can find the thread now:( .

Also fitting the clear front indicators at the same time and wiring the extra sidelight in

Please dont ask me to do a search Ive been looking for ages , Ive searched for headlight/headlights/headlight change/swop/replacement/new headlights etc etc etc

etc to no avail...

Can anyone help please :search:

Guest les1956

headlamp removal

Hi there its very easy. You have a total of 3x10mm a/f screws.

looking at the offside in from the bonnet. one at the top and two on the left hand side these can be obscured by wires but with a bright torch you will see them. you need to disconect the wires from the four bulbs. then just wiggle the headlamp out.

les

headlamp removal

Hi there its very easy. You have a total of 3x10mm a/f screws.

looking at the offside in from the bonnet. one at the top and two on the left hand side these can be obscured by wires but with a bright torch you will see them. you need to disconect the wires from the four bulbs. then just wiggle the headlamp out.

les

:yeahthat:

I did mine last week - xmas prezzy!. Wiggling up and out helps. bulb connectors were a bit tight.

for someone like myself who tends not to have a clue with these things i managed without any hardship. Had to replace 2 bulbs on each light (if its uk spec you are fitting):D