The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1997 Facelift Royal Blut 6 speed TT ""mint"

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

I would have thought that pretty expensive, no offence intended, but it is.

Very nice front lip on it, best I have seen!.

no offence taken mate but thats the price of the cars in japan this one as you can see by pic 2.68 mill is over £11,500 without leaving the shop in japan,...and this is at the great current exchange hence reason posting it..but the car is also to the highest quality

again in the uk the cars are cheaper but not in japan.. i get email like this all the time can u import this car for 7k or this car for 9k but must have single turbo but car must be mint lol.. this is the uk market unfortunately

With all these prices rising threads on the VVtis I reckon I could be making a profit soon. :)

For those that don't know Jurgen generally works to a 500 flat fee for the cars he imports which I think is very reasonable for the work involved and quality checks.

With all these prices rising threads on the VVtis I reckon I could be making a profit soon. :)

For those that don't know Jurgen generally works to a 500 flat fee for the cars he imports which I think is very reasonable for the work involved and quality checks.

in my eyes if your a buyer and wanting to import the £500 fee is worth it as if there is any major problems or something goes wrong for whatever reason or its not as described its us that has to sort it ,,,and i mean we can do the whole thing from sourcing in japan and having it ready for you to drive away...

at the end of it all, i try and get the best i can for the money available and make it as smooth as possible can be, and belive it can be a nightmare sometimes

Slightly off topic i know, but back to the 1997 year thing.. I found a car on autotrader a while back that was a 2001 import with very low milage - I phoned them up and when i asked them how they got it they told me they had not heard of any rules that mean you can't get a car in under 10 years old.. I think its still on autotrader. - Its probably why they still have it for sale :-) - its about 10500 i think.

Is it a VVTi though? I have a feeling it's not.

Is it, Jurgen?

I knew that it is just facelift, my logic was that there are already plenty of non VVTis available here, but not many vvtis, so if you wanted one you'd probably have to import - so more £££'s... meaning that you'd hope the ones that are already here would certainly hold value better if not increase. :)

Slightly off topic i know, but back to the 1997 year thing.....

There's a model report for NAs so they're ok. There was also one late model TT around for ages which couldn't be registered due to the ESVA rules.

Shit..we've ruined poor Jurgens for sale thread.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.