For sale my beloved Ford Puma,

[ATTACH]46368[/ATTACH]

1999 T Reg in Metallic Panther Black

MOT untill Nov 2007

Recently fully serviced at Dovercourt Ford

Around 77000 miles (low for year)

1.7 Zetec engine

5 speed manual gearbox

Immaculate 15 inch Ford alloy wheels with virtually brand new Toyo Proxes T1-S 195/50 all round (only done about 500 miles these)

Immaculate interior

New ford mats

Factory fitted CD/Radio

Aircon

Heated front and rear screens (Awesome time saver in the winter)

Heated wingmirrors

Glove box light (puma's don't come with this as standard!!!)

Professionally lowered suspension

Professionally tinted windows

Professionally fitted low evo spoiler

Bodywork and paint are in great condition for the year with the exception of a couple of small chips on the drivers side front wing and the usual little motorway marks on the front bumper.

All in all a brilliant car, I've had her for 5 years and my friend had her for a year before me and neither of us ever had a problem with anypart of her. She's never missed a beat and has flown through every MOT shes ever had. Gearbox is incredibly tight and the drive and handling are sporty and exciting.

The car is currently Sorn'd and parked on my drive, it has 12months MOT and I can tax it too on behalf of the buyer if it makes things easier.

I live near Braintree in Essex, the post code here is CM3 1QD.

Send me a PM if you'd like anymore info.

Thanks alot

Mark :)

[ATTACH]46370[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]46371[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]46367[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]46369[/ATTACH]

One of the interior shots shows the stereo is missing, at the time of taking the pickies the stereo hadn't been put back in (I had a JVC head unit in there but that is now in the soop).

The stereo is the original one that came with the car, not an ebay replacement. It is the RDS6000 model CD Radio etc, silver and matches the rest of the dash.

Thanks for looking :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Town mpg 29.1

Out of Town mpg 46.3

Average mpg 38.2

I always take the middle of the average and town to get my real idea on mpg so saying that i'm looking around 33.65 which meets my requirements.

Interested now.

Just got a 1.2 Punto to shift first though but interested. (if still for sale of course)

Hi Andy,

The car is still for sale, I haven't actually got around to advertising it properly yet as I've had too much on over christmas.

Its pretty good on the mpg really, i'd say that the figures you have found are pretty accurate.

I see you have a Punto, a really good friend of mine has a really nice HGT and is a mod on http://www.puntomk2.co.uk , he knows the puma really well as i've had it for almost five years.

His name is 'potts', feel free to get in touch with him if you fancy a second opinion, otherwise please feel free to come and have a look, pm me if you are interested.

Cheers

Mark

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.