Double De-cat running 1.0bar

HKS Superdrager 2 exhaust w/removable baffle

CW SMIC

TRL VVFC FCD

Greddy Boost and EGT gauges in 'A' pillar pod

Walbro Fuel Pump

RLTC w/launch control

Turbo timer

ETTC Mod (switchable between sequential and parallel)

New clutch/flywheel

Cosmetic/Chassis:

Full F & R UK Brakes (new pads

Braided Brake Lines

Factory Option Bilstein Shocks and LSD

Lexus GS300 Sport Alloys

Refurbed Headlights (satin black)

Clear Sidelights and Indicators

Meshed Front Grill

Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3 Tyres

Oil Changed every 6 months, either by Chris Wilson or more recently a friend of mine who is a mechanic. I have most of the receipts from my ownership, and all from the previous owner.

The car has been well looked after, always warmed up and down and rarely used for short trips. Garaged by myself and the previous owner and cleaned/polished regularly. It has been a second or third car and not used much in the rain, or when there is salt on the roads.

I'm the second UK owner, I bought in 2002. It was 100% standard except for the turbo timer, and had the 16" gunmetal wheels. It has been modified gradually since 53k miles, and been running 1.0bar for about 8k miles.

I've had no problems in the four years i've had it, the only bad points are a few small marks on the bodywork and kerbing on the alloys.

I'm selling simply because I feel it is time for a change.

The car lives in mid-wales, but I am in the Midlands regularly.

£SOLD

Cheers,

Tom

http://www.showoffyourcar.com//cars/TOYOTA/5202.jpg

Perfect car imo,

right colour

right transmission

right mileage

sensible/carefully/tastefully selected mods

enthusiast owned for 4 years

Can't get a better deal really!

someone snap this up!

I wouldn't take any less than £10,500 if your in no rush to sell it, this car definately reflects my advisory price.

Thanks for the compliments, it is a nice car and has served me well. I spent a long time trying to find a decent low mileage, stock, black TT6 and, like you say, the mods have been very carefully chosen.

I'm in no rush to sell, so it won't go for less than it is worth (ie free ;)).

I'll reply to all emails and PM's later.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Man that is one sweet looking supra, one of the nicest I've seen, so sleek and simple.

And those mags are stunning, how much did you pay for those???

What are they 17" or 18"?

Thanks for the comments :)

I paid about £800 second-hand for the wheels from Wheelmania. They came with good Pirelli P-Zero tyres on.

They are about the only aftermarket wheels i'd put on it, the right offset, light and made by Toyota.

I've had a lot of interest, apologies if i'm a bit behind with replying to PM's/emails.

Nice and are they 18"?

last question, what sort of BHP does it run at 1.0 bar?

If I wasn't in new zealand I would be very keen on this!

Sorry, yes they are 18". If you do a search for 'Lexus GS300 sport wheels', there is a couple of threads with details on where to get them from new.

Not sure on the BHP, nearly enough! I took it down from 1.2 bar, just to be safe. I would estimate around 380 FWHP, at a complete guess.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.