The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Headlight removal......??

Supra_Al

Firstly, i've used the search button:D , but still can not locate the 3 bolts.:innocent: I can see the 1 obvious bolt,i can see the 'awkward' 10mm by the wing.Where is the other?......i'll go outside and check again.Is there any diagrams/pics to show location area of the 3 bolts?

BTW....the drivers side lamp is the one i'm taking out.Al.

What side are you taking out?

Drivers side you need to remove the airfilter box, theres one bolt high up on the wing side and one low down (can be difficult to see, use a torch) and the bolt on the other side is easy to see.

The other headlamp is the reverse, however on a UK spec you may have to move the alarm out of the way first?

Hope this helps.............:flame Dev

:) ......thanks guys, i really should look more closely!!:conf: .....yes, i've found the other 'lower' bolt and the h/light is now out!!

P.S. It does help to put masking tape on the bumper to avoid scratches when pulling the lamp forward.

Oh......don't bend your thumbnail back like me!!:blink: oh the pain! Al.