The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2jzgte turbo arc alloy induction box&filter

Guest harry

http://www.takakaira.co.jp/performance/main.html

Click here will take you to their site

Click Arc top left corner

Click induction products

Click model then scroll about the induction image will reveal the design idea item or segment per segment

Just some more information link above from takakaira Japan site click on navigate the image will explain the product and benefits of its design.

The filter type is chassis specific in this case JZA80=FILTER "A"

ARC SUPER INDUCTION BOX SUPRA JZA80 2JZ-GTE MK1V

Apparantely some design advantage of the filter is the effective filtering itself the alloy box which repels heat and the funnel design which rams air in at good velocity and smoothing.Obviously Arc are famous for any of their cooling products for Japanese cars.

The link and company above shows this product for $414 or 44800jpy and presume there will or would be delivery plus local vat customs to add on and this is for brand new only not used good.

I might be wrong but was sure i saw the filter only new selling for around half of the price asking here for the whole kit used at a local uk company there abouts.

I am going away for ten days tomorrow so can not follow through but Aran has p.m myself and has first dibbs if he still wants it when we get back.The unit is used very new good and clean the filter is also tip top and the unit is model chassis specific and is designed to fit straight in along the oe type fitting quality.

When i have time upon returning i can take updated images and also meet up if near enough to Southampton area to help save postage costs.

Harry.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.