The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone fancy a car cover

j80leo

i did ask about these before and if anybody wants one then i can get them for £55 delivered, it is fully breathable and totally water proof and it fits like a glove with elastic around the front end so it holds it nice and tight and also around the rear, it goes over the wheels and covers the exhaust and there are some plastic eyes at the bottom of each door so you can tie them down or what i do is tie one side to the other under the car, there are three large vents running down the middle of the car,

Saves so much time now i wash my car wax do the works and then put it under the cover and take it off after a week or so and its a little dust thats it quick wipe over hay presto clean again,

I am not making anything on these covers if you let me know if you want one then i will put you onto the supplier very nice bloke, so then you can do all the deallings yourself, very good price and it does save you some money from not washing you car every time it rains!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.