The mkiv Supra Owners Club

superdragger still available

Guest mk47

good condition about 1 and half years old, just had the 2nd pipe replaced with stainless steel (the part between the cat and the pipe coming off the dragger)

£275

here is a pic of what the superdragger looks like - not mine but just to show what it looks like as some people have pmd for pics. I reckon mine would shine like that too after a clean but i just cant seem to get around it while its on the car!

and mine also includes the pipe from there onto the cat so no need for anything else, just a straight swap.

i know it yeah. When will it be available? do you need to get a replacement first?

yeah i need a replacement so if your 100% taking it off me, then il arrange for a replacement sometime nxt week, unless you dont mind lending me your stock one for a week or so? then u can come take it tomorrow.

got a guy coming down from scotland tomorrow to pick up a carbon bonnet off me, which i will probably have to fit for him too so i don't think i could do tomorrow. then sunday there is a jap car meet in derby which im attending.

you could have my stock exhaust to keep if u like as i wont need it again.

I am certain i will buy it though mate.

got a guy coming down from scotland tomorrow to pick up a carbon bonnet off me, which i will probably have to fit for him too so i don't think i could do tomorrow. then sunday there is a jap car meet in derby which im attending.

you could have my stock exhaust to keep if u like as i wont need it again.

I am certain i will buy it though mate.

no worries mate, whenever your ready then. let me know and can meet i can come there or you here whichevers best. just need something to keep me on the road until i change to another.

If he doesn't want it i'll take it off your hands a.s.a.p as in today if it was possible.

Mines died due to wear and tear and needs replacing as quick as possible. So it's turned from need to want really.

Not wanted to cause sh*t though and following the first come first serve policy I respect that. But if the other guy doesn't take PM me or something and let me know and i'll take it off your hands.

**BUMP** This is still available as the previous buyers did not complete the sale. Still available and is now off the car ready to go.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.