The mkiv Supra Owners Club

94 N/A Auto silver

cdo1uk

im selling my loved supra, im not happy about it but i have a company car and need the space, i never use it anymore and a shame to let it just sit there....

ita a 1994 N/A auto, silver, just had a new HKS Hipower silent cat back exhaust fitted and an apexi filter also had a new cam belt and engine, gearbox and diff oils changed at the same time at Whiff Bitz. i know every one says keep the old air box but i really found the apexi better. i have the air box too... its also got 4 new Bridgeston Potenza tyers, 225's on the front and 245's on the back with gunmetal colour wheels in top condition. i dont smoke so no stains or bad smells inside, it drives fantastic, no untoward noises, starts on the button and is a pleasure to drive...

its done a healthy 90k and has a smooth engine.... has tax and a new MOT, any inspection welcome...

im looking for around the £4k mark but open to good offers.

thanks for looking

:D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/cdo1uk/Picture037.jpg

no way not at all.... its a lovely car. i need a smaller cheaper car, i have bought one and part ex'ed it but would rather let it go to a member on here than a dealer.... so sunday it goes to a dealer.... anyone wants it be quick

no way not at all.... its a lovely car. i need a smaller cheaper car, i have bought one and part ex'ed it but would rather let it go to a member on here than a dealer.... so sunday it goes to a dealer.... anyone wants it be quick

Thought you said that you'd got a company car and was selling as you need the space?

i have a company car and do need the space, hence the smaller car. still need a 4 seater for the kids, not that i have to explain myself, there is nothing wrong with the car and is a genuine reason for sale, as i have said its no problem to me if it sells or not now, just thought i would offer at the part ex price.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.