Whitesupraboy2

PRICE UPDATE

ok ive decided to sell my beloved car :(

Basic info:

Year: 1996

Mileage: 120k miles

MOT:ends late march 2007

Color: White

Service history: Guy before me got alot of service history a fully stamped book and receipts galore!! Since i have owned the car has been serviced regularly although by a mechanic i know. receipts to show the buying of parts present. I have receipts showing everything ever done, suspension checks, tracking the lot

cam belt / Aux belt: done around 5,000 miles ago I will be getting receipt from garage to show when engien work was done as i lost this one (doh!)

Alarm: Laserline Cat1 alarm

Condition: Very good, could do with bit of tidying here and there, but nothing you'd grumble about im just a perfectionist.

Bodykit / exterior styling: Comes with Toyota OEM spats and Side skirts and a bomex front bumper, with MOMO 17" wheels sprayed black. Headlights facelift style and clear front indicators.

Interior: completely standard apart from a MP3/ CD/ USB /SD card radio player. full tool kit in boot, spare wheel never used. Black carpet and black leather look roof lining

Extras / spares that come with the car:

Original Bumper with flexable rubber strip at the bottom, already colour coded could do with a respray.

Problems: Aircon doesnt work, i know its the condensor off the belt, which can be picked up on here for around £50

The clutch is uprated to a stage 3 XTD clutch so would be fine for NA-T. It can be annoying as it can squeal if you dont get the revs right when pulling away. I personally am not a fan of it, but then i should learn to pull away better :p

PRICE LOWERED to £3999 for forum members

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god, please dont sell it, we need all the white brothers we can get, james....

If anyone reads this who is interested in looking at James's car, white ones are the best ones to buy and the colour the ladies like to look at - thats a Fray bentos, guarantee.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.