The mkiv Supra Owners Club

18 "Volks Se37 in bronze

psymon

I have for sale a set of 18" Volks Se37a's in bronze.

Sizes are 8.5 front and 9.5 rears

These are very light for the size of the wheel and are monoblock.

They come with Bridgestone Grid 2 tyres fitted 235/40/18 265/35/18

They do fit over UK brakes as I have these on mine. Car came with these wheels on from Japan, and are unfortunately all slighty kerbed in some shape or form. Rears are almost unmarked.

The tyres, well the fronts are like new with a deep tread, the rears are bout 2mm before they need changing, on the insides....

Im looking for £600 to go, pick preferred but i live in deepest darkest Devon

Courier could be arranged but it would be around £50 mark at least

Offside front

Offside Rear

Offside of Car

Nearside front

Nearside rear

Nearside of car

Offside front tread

Nearside front tread

Outside will be finished when I get my new rims on, job done....

And thanks

The rears don't have much tread left Im afraid bout 2mm on the inner edge , which is a bummer cause the rest of the tyre has got shit loads. Fronts are like new, nearly no wear

cheers

Si

errrr, no they look a bit crapo actually.. (pretend you're not that interested... he may drop the price) ;)

Drop the price??? someone should be biting his hand off for these. Great looking wheel at a stupidly cheap price. What you going for now Simon? You wanna make your mind up:D

I have a set of these on my car and I swapped from stock 17s. The weight saving on these Volks is amazing, the stock 17s are heavy but you can pick the Volks up easily when changing them. They also fit over UK brakes which is pretty rare.

If people dont like the colour Im sure you could get them refurb'd quite cheap.

JB

Thats Branners.

They really are very light for an 18"...

To save people emailing regarding the kerbing I have enclosed close up pic's of them. After checking its only the fronts that have kerbing, the rears are fine.

And to be honest these pic do look horrific , but remember these are close up shots, I was horrified myself lol :D :d

Offside front, 3 kerbs as pics

Nearside front 2 kerbs as pics

cheers for looking

Si

Nuts maybe lol

I only really want the money to cover price of my new tyres.....

I had already budgeted for new wheels, so yeah bargin, hope some lucky member buys em....

They do look nice when clean.

Si

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.