The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone know Ken of Kinway Motorsports?

Guest TT Aero

Guest TT Aero

Hi Guys,

I'm from Down Under I read this forum a bit but sadly don't contribute as I'm not a paid up member, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me anything about Ken of Kinway Motorsports from Hong Kong he goes by the name KARacingTRD.

He has recently become a sponsor on the .au Supra Forum and is promoting himself as a supplier of genuine Toyota and TRD parts, his web site looks good, just wondering if is anyone here is aware of him and can vouch for him.

Cheers

Guest TT Aero

Thanks Guys

That's interesting feedback but can anyone give detail of what he's done to get banned.

He's getting quite a following down here but is pissing quite a few people off by chiming in on threads and turning it into a sales pitch.

Nic is a sponsor here as well and Ken has killed a couple of his group buys with preditory pricing.

I've heard rumour that he supplies replica goods as genuine, has anyone here heard that or is it bullshit.

Here's a link to Ken's section on the Aus Forum

http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=56

Cheers

have a search on here using "KARacingTRD" and all will be explained, he kept attacking nic personally and was always trying to undercut his prices or add a sly comment here and there. Also he was contacting various members about buying things off him, he was just generally a nasty piece of work. He was also banned from the us supraforums (http://www.supraforums.com)