The mkiv Supra Owners Club

need a quick sale

tinkerbell

UPDATED BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Guys! Yes ive only had the car a few months, but I am moving to spain in 3 weeks! And unfortunately that means that i can no longer keep my lovely car!

I havent advertised it anywhere yet,, thought id see if anyone wanted a quick buy!

SPEC: 1994 (L) NA 3lt in red,manual import, roughly 66k on the clock (roughly), no engine mods, brand new MOT in may, years tax in may, good knick. I put on 18" devil alloys costing £1350 last month, i have a dash kit to go with it and i also bought a new spoiler to go on it if required. Plus CD player with ipod connection, Full clifford 650 concept alarm with remote start

Please feel free to call me or pm with any questions! Only snag is, i cant part with it untill around the 28th of June when i go!

have attached pics i think (alloys are different from the ones in pic)

Im looking for £5500 ovno

my number 07738818322

UPDATE: WILL ACCEPT OFFERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AS NEED A QUICK SALE

update: totally forgot to say that the exhaust makes a ratteling noise in the mornings, but goes away after a mile. Sounds a bit looose, there is no hole! Also may need a new starter motor in next few months! played up a bit for a few days when it was cold but perfect now! Hence 'I will accept offers'

Hi, have only had one offer so far of £3500, whick of course i had to turn down as is much too low! But i really do need to get this car sold, if anyone wants to make me a slightly more substantial offer i shall consider! Or if anyone has any suggestions, id be pleased receive them! Oh yeah, and another thing, about half an hour my aerial fell off, so will obviously take that into consideration aswell!

:)

Guest gzaerojon
Hi Tinkerbell

any engine bay pics of the car please????:search:

also what are the other wheels and spoiler you mentioned as there doesnt seem to be any pics?

i fitted some new lights recently and i must say the engine looks very clean, i'll see if i can get hold of her for you as she's still on holiday

i fitted some new lights recently and i must say the engine looks very clean, i'll see if i can get hold of her for you as she's still on holiday

cheers mate!

just been in touch with tinkerbell via text in sunny greece mate!

she says she's back on wed, so we'll take it from there when she gets back.

thanks for your help though mate!:respekt:

they were done all black style, i must say they do look really good on a red soop :)

good! good! was hoping thats what you were gonna say mate!

Must say, judging by your other posts and pics, they look impressive!

Nice work!:thumbs:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.