The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Amazing Swedish Toyota Supra!

Guest tengerud

Guest tengerud

http://www.gatebil.no/images_lib/startsiden/frontdeamon.jpg

DEAMON DAYS

Kaveh Farzaie from Gothenborg in Sweden is fanatical about performance cars and has devolped a "horrible" habbit of having atleast two fully styled cars in his garage at all times.

This is probably one of the most complete Supra’s you’ll ever see, it’s got it all, and of course, it’s as bad as it gets, no doubt!

The fully custom and one of a kind bodykit gives it an enormous feel of power, and the completly unique brutality this car is known for!

And to give it the right feeling of being a true sportscar, it was painted Lamborghini violet!

And, did I forget to mention the 840 bhp?!

Read the whole story and see pictures of this unbelivable Supra here:

http://www.gatebil.no/index.php?id=894&pageid=209

Guest tengerud

Yes, I belive those numbers are at the flywheel.

Thank you!

It's not my Supra, I'm just the one publishing the great work done to this Supra! ;)

Guest Flat4_ire
Very nice car.... ;)

The chrome wheels, Gull wing doors and gauge install is not to my taste but otherwise it looks nice...

Any engine bay pictures ?

your volks are the daddy, but the only rims that can go on this particular supra are those chromies, nothing else would really suit im sure u will agree?

your volks are the daddy, but the only rims that can go on this particular supra are those chromies, nothing else would really suit im sure u will agree?

Yes, chromes do suit the overall look of the car. My main reason for not liking chromes is do to the maintenance to keep them clean and free of marks/blemishes.

If I did go chrome it would be a set of iForged or HRE's ;)

Guest tengerud

Well, I guess that you're right about the MaxPower-ish look, this is built as a custom car, and as we all know, they have a tendency to make it a little extreme! :)

The bodykit is a one of a kind, handmade for this car. I think the frontspoiler suits the rest of the car well, but imagine it without that gigantic intercooler, damn how pittyful that would look... :p

I will get you a picture of the enginebay, trust me, it is truly beautiful, it's art, just as the rest of this car!

Can you tell that I'm in love with these piece of machinery?

• 3 months later...