The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1998 Supra RZ-S vvti Tiptronic in Black

npotts

Alright Guys

Sadly my car is going up for sale after only owning it for 4 months. Pretty rare late facelift TT, and getting rarer with the new SVA rules stopping these things from coming over. I have all the receipts for everything thats been done on the car since import, including the import certificates (grade 4 car), and all the oil/decat/cambelt, etc info, as well as the original Supra booklet that came with the car from new. Plus original spare keys, etc, and all alarm/immobiliser details..... (basically everything except pre-import service history).

Genuine reason for sale. Here is the spec:

1998 Supra RZ-S vvti Tiptronic in Black

Cat 1 alarm and immobiliser

Volks Challenger Racing Alloys

Jap spec brakes with painted red calipers

Full Chris Wilson Decat (still have both cats for MOT)

New HKS Super Dragger

Full oil and filter change by CW recently

Thor FCD

Blitz Induction Kit

New Rear Bilsteins (now fitted)

Passed its MOT with no problems

Tyres all look good with fronts only recently changed, rears bran new yesterday!! (25th Sept 2006)

Cambelt changed recently

Approx 68k miles on the clock

Bomex Rear Spoiler (now removed but available)

Alpine 9833R stereo

Pioneer Sub in Boot

Momo Carbon Handbrake and matching black leather gator

Cloth seats

Supra mats

Immaculate inside (I will get some shots of the interior at the weekend, it really is excellent inside).

In all honesty, a really clean example. Took me ages to find one this late and in as good as condition, but sadly it has to go to fund my racing career.

Only a couple of things to mention:

Right Rear shock knocks, hence the new Bilsteins above (Nic has posted these to me and will be fitted prior to sale - These have been replaced on both sides).

Thor FCD is bringing up a Engine Management Light, but after speaking to Thor, I have arranged to book it in to be sorted and dyno'd at the same time. I can supply the charts as soon as this is done. Thor mentioned it will probably be a dodgy FCD and is an easy fix.

The car is super tight all over. This is the second Supra Ive owned, and Ive driven many, but I havent been in one as tidy as this. A few members on here can vouch for its quality. The pictures arent the best as they were taken in a rush this morning. I will clean the car up soon and get some decent ones posted....

Looking for £14,000.

No part-ex enquiries please guys. Feel free to post any questions about the car or PM me for any private enquiries. Perfectly happy to allow for test drives providing proof of insurance is shown.

Cheers

Nick

Edit - Bran new kit being fitted and sprayed up. Stillen front and side skirts, with veilside rear spats - pictures to follow when I get it back in a few weeks..... Its also getting UK Glass headlights fitted as well. Its going to look very nice when done.

[ATTACH]34518[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]34519[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]34520[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]34521[/ATTACH]

• 3 weeks later...

ooo nick you've gone to town on that motor since you took it off me! gotta say tho, the rear dont look bad at all with that spoiler! get a close up of the gold Supra decals and some interior / boot shots!

fine example of a technologically advanced slick tiptronic, VVTi, in fine running order.

the alloys were refurbed early part of this year and finished in pricey smoked chrome.

ooo nick you've gone to town on that motor since you took it off me! gotta say tho, the rear dont look bad at all with that spoiler! get a close up of the gold Supra decals and some interior / boot shots!

fine example of a technologically advanced slick tiptronic, VVTi, in fine running order.

the alloys were refurbed early part of this year and finished in pricey smoked chrome.

Cheers David.

Yeah Ive done quite a bit to the car since I got it from you mate. Its in the body shop as we speak getting a Stillen Bodykit. Then its off to Thor to get set up with the FCD and new HKS Super Dragger. Then a bran new set of rear tyres to finish it off nicely. Should be really tight in a few weeks time....

Nick

do some interior shots! or are you waiting for the gauges? mind you, once the kit is on then you'll need to retake the lot! the final final thing to do is stick those halogen lights in - then that car will be as good as new!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.