89,0000 KM =55,000

here is some of the spec

Aftermarket front bumper

veilside skirts (original)

veisilde wing carbon (original)

18" chrome alloys

Four Pot Calipers

Front Mount Intercooler with Hard Pipes

x2 aftermarket turbos (not sure on make)

uprated fuel pump

ex manifold

uprated clutch

Aftermarket exhaust system

uprated suspension

Xenon Lights

Bride Bucket Seats

Additional Gauges

Boost Controller

Turbo Timer

aftermarket steering wheels

cd player

will be looking for around £12500 on the road ono

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Flat4_ire
didnt make much on it but i prefer them to come in and out rather than them hanging around, u not tempted by my gtr dude.

yeah but thats the way it goes, theres a lot to be said for a quick sale, nothin worse than having something lying around the house for ages, yeah was thinkin about it alright jurg, nice clean standard motor, would have to be a good old deal though man

yeah but thats the way it goes, theres a lot to be said for a quick sale, nothin worse than having something lying around the house for ages, yeah was thinkin about it alright jurg, nice clean standard motor, would have to be a good old deal though man

make me a decent offer i have used as my own car for six months got 56000km now, tyres are a little low all round apart from that everything works fine new pads fully serviced with plugs never misses a beat and awesome to drive and i also beat albundy in his purple bpu tt ;) on the motorway if he was trying which i know he was lol

Guest Flat4_ire
make me a decent offer i have used as my own car for six months got 56000km now, tyres are a little low all round apart from that everything works fine new pads fully serviced with plugs never misses a beat and awesome to drive and i also beat albundy in his purple bpu tt ;) on the motorway if he was trying which i know he was lol

il give u a shout when this lexus goes, pickin her up at the port in the morning, lookin forward to it, surprised u havent sold the GTR yet to be honest

il give u a shout when this lexus goes, pickin her up at the port in the morning, lookin forward to it, surprised u havent sold the GTR yet to be honest

me too mate its the cleanest car i have ever imported interior wise and externally, me and my missus are buying a house in jan so i have till jan to sell all my current stock and the new stock am buying soon before jan so my aimis to be keeping one car which i would prefer to be the rex but if i have to keep gtr then so be it as its an awesome machine for all day and any day driving cant fault it at all but if i keep it any longer i will start modding her lol.

speak after my hols dude if ur ever up this way you can come and see it few people on this forum seen it like ian c and rob sheffield and gaz at envy etc its like a new car.

Guest Flat4_ire
me too mate its the cleanest car i have ever imported interior wise and externally, me and my missus are buying a house in jan so i have till jan to sell all my current stock and the new stock am buying soon before jan so my aimis to be keeping one car which i would prefer to be the rex but if i have to keep gtr then so be it as its an awesome machine for all day and any day driving cant fault it at all but if i keep it any longer i will start modding her lol.

speak after my hols dude if ur ever up this way you can come and see it few people on this forum seen it like ian c and rob sheffield and gaz at envy etc its like a new car.

ah il have an old chat to rob sheffield on msn here ;) yeah we'l talk after ur hols anyway dude no hassles!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.