The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black Veilside Manual Supra N/A

Rob Wilson

1995 Toyota Supra N/A

5 speed manual

52k miles (Speedometer & odometer converted to read miles)

Imported Oct 2005 (through Jurgen, I am first UK owner)

Full service history (including history from Japan) and was given a full service by Envy when imported

Tax & test til oct 2006

Since being imported the car has had the following work done:

Full veilside body kit

Ganador wing mirrors imported from Japan

Lambo door conversion

Full respray

Clear front and side repeaters

Lowering springs

18" deep dish Japanese Ultralite alloys

Powerflow stainless steel exhaust

Leather retrim with Supra logo stitching

Matching Supra mats

Leather handbrake & gearstick gators

Momo gear knob & handbrake handle

CD/CD-R/MP3/DVD player

Flip up DVD screen

Clifford concept 650 alarm & immobiliser with anti-hijack

This car has had no expense spared and has cost me around 12k in all.

Very reluctant sale due to a change in personal circumstances.

£8800 ono

[ATTACH]33049[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]33050[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]33051[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]33052[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]33053[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]33054[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]33055[/ATTACH]

Thanks guys. Gutted as hell but as has been said...needs must unfortunately.

I made sure I got a good car from the start (as Jurgen will tell you...I was picky! Thanks again mate) and spared no expense in getting the car exactly how I wanted it as I was planning on keeping it for a long time. Gutted having to sell so soon.

She's a good looking car and whoever gets it is getting a good motor...IMO ofcourse.

thanks mate, its a beauty, had it for 2 days now, well 1 1/2 days lol, loving it, looking into changing the front headlights tho, classic yellowy colour, going to refurbish them soon, but not sure whether i shdu go for j spec facelift, uk, or jspec facelift with angel eyes

what u think mate

thanks mate, its a beauty, had it for 2 days now, well 1 1/2 days lol, loving it, looking into changing the front headlights tho, classic yellowy colour, going to refurbish them soon, but not sure whether i shdu go for j spec facelift, uk, or jspec facelift with angel eyes

what u think mate

i have always wondered what the ones with the black backing would look like on a black car? (sorry not up to date on my specs) think you should buy them so then i could make up my mind :innocent: ...

how do you find the scissor kit? thats another thing im thinking about.... is it pratical etc and does it shut properly?

ta

n00b

scissor kit looks good, takes a bit of getting used to, but its fine. plus u dont always have to lfit htem up, just when you feel like it lol, but yea might get some wd40 on it as can be a bit stuff...id say the normal ones are deffo a lot more easier/practical, but i guess thats the same with a lot of mods lol

i like the car as it is, just going to get tints, and new lights, and then sort out some i.c.e, and sat nav for inside over the next few months...

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.