The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Road Angel 2

Markie

Dunno? Not for £90 anyway!! :rlol:

have to agree with you there, i wonder if there was someone that had more money than ...............? :p :search:

oh by the way according to the guys pm re the road angel it was updated 3 weeks ago and there is noy subscription on it so who ever gets it will have to pay i think £99 for 3 years subscription

yes but i have a plan :p

yes do tell,

i have just spoken to my mate who works in audi and he is going to give me his as cause he sells them as aftermarket he is getting a road angel 2 with full subscription and his old one has it too with full subscription for life i am getting it for £200 so well glad

Well done that man! :)

only bad side to it is i have to wait 3 months for it!! as he goes on a training course to sell them lol which i thought would be as simple as "it flashing before you get caught so slow down "

and then he has to get his on order blah blah blah

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.