The mkiv Supra Owners Club

£5500 GZ Twinturbo Auto

penguin

Need money for refurbishing my new house so need to sell the soop quick... will post up full spec and pictures this evening.... :zen: ... she's standard, silver, auto, fsh since import (2000), 2 owners, and nearly on 98k miles... has been very well looked after... :mobile: 0786 6550961 or send me an email/pm - quicksale required!

updated:

ok, she has an aftermarket exhaust - i have no idea which one - but on idle she is very silent - however, she screams when turbo's come online :ecstatic:

has road tax till april06 and mot til november2006 (did not fail on ANYTHING the last 2 mot's i've had done )

she is very well looked after, standard radio/cd thingy was replaced with a kenwood cd/autochanger... and she has vibe speakers (doors and back)

boost gauge added - hits JUST under one bar (this is due to the size of the restrictor ring on the decat - remove it and you will hit 1.2 bar - upto 80 extra ponies )

interior is very good, i've not got pictures till the weekend though :( again, standard.... oh and she's never been smoked in :D so no burns etc

bad points...

just one - some idiot scratched the drivers side door last year - but it's only noticeable if you look for it... if that makes sense :tumble: ... thats it :)

since the 16 -18 months i've had her - she's only really been driven for a few hours at the weekend....

starts first time - reconditioned the starter ;) all fluids/plugs/brakes/filters etc changed in november05 before mot - and less then 500-600 miles use since then....

i'm in no rush to sell so therefore will not take any offers under my asking price £5500 ..... this is a LOT of car for a small amount of money.

Good luck folks :) :respekt:

OMG! How low will she go before someone buys her? Funny I was thinking about Claudia on the way to Wycombe tonight. Is there absolutely no way you can keep her? Surely at that money its better to keep? :(

Dont really want to let her go, but i figured i can make a killing on my house project and get myself a wiggles with a BIG single :ecstatic:

will post pics later tonight - sorry for the delay folks :giveup:

Dont really want to let her go, but i figured i can make a killing on my house project and get myself a wiggles with a BIG single :ecstatic:

will post pics later tonight - sorry for the delay folks :giveup:

I see you're dilema, its just a shame right now, and I can't believe no one has jumped at the chance to buy Claudia. :sos:

well ive just got a bmw 525se auto in part ex for my supra,

its on an m reg, so its the old shape but its only done 89k, its black with full black leather,18" new m3 style alloys, 12 disk changer and and a wide screen sat nav system

has tax for 5months and mot till august

there nothing wrong with it bar some stone chips on the front which i'll probably get sorted, like i said i took it part ex but its anice motor to ride around in till e get something else

craig

hmm.... really looking for a 1 litre - 1.4 (at the most) .... and three door ... i'm going to use wonda (my honda civic) as a project car (no, were not talking bling and crap bodykits....) since it has a LOT of damage now :( .... but hey, atleast i'll have something to work on over next winter :D ... i'll post photo's so you all know what i mean when i say it need love lol

how about my little run around ive got, thats for sale if you want

its an f reg xr3i, completely original bar rs turbo bonnet, clear lights and a cd player.

every single service stamp in the book and every old mot

no cheap crappy stick on bits just as henry ford intended

ew/ e/m c/l and immobiliser in red

£700 its yours

bargin!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.