The mkiv Supra Owners Club

98S Turbo RZ-S Tip (final late model to UK)

DShox

Hi,

My soop is up for grabs although I have finally managed to get it insured fully comp (thanks Mr RAC) so I am driving it stress free at the mo. Under no pressure to sell but if the right offer comes in I may consider - px also possibility.

Some basic info: black; 64k miles; MOT May 06; Taxed; Cat 1 Alarm/Immob; ESVA cert; Grade 4 proof (non-accidented & good condition import)

Late model refinements: VVTi Twin Turbo engine; facelift lights; added internal gauge; REAS shocks; rare and exceptional Tiptronic semi-auto; upgraded engine to gearbox management.

Performance mods: Blitz air induction; HKS Super Drager exhaust; Tein Circuit Master Type RA coilovers (soon to be Bilsteins); newly refurbished (anthracite) 18" Rays Volk Racing Alloys with brand new Dunlop SP sports 245/40/ZR18 on fronts and Bridgestone Potenzas on rear.

Exterior: Abflug front wing; TRD rear spoiler; side skirts and rear spats; rear privacy glass; clear side repeaters (orange blobs on pic soon to be removed)

Interior: Razo knob; handbrake handle/gaiter; dragon mats; switch on/off subtle red neons (passenger/driver footwell); new Kenwood CD/minidisc + radio band expander

Quality docs: 4 point wheel alignment; Tein assessment of suspension (good as new); grade 4 proof; V5; ESVA cert

Unfortunately my picture sizes of the interior exceed the limit allowed on this forum. I can email more pics to whoever requires.

OEM shocks can be bunged on if need be but would encourage use of the top spec'd Teins especially if your roads are good. Couple of marks on the black paintwork as expected.

Offers via PM only :music:

Thanks,

David (07886001454)

/me calms down.

This is the *perfect* Supra in my mind, soemthing tells me the bank manager won't let me have this though :(

Good luck with the sale though, this is just mint!

or if it's still around in many many months at present rate of saving and twisting bank managers arm maybe we can talk hehe.

now im 26.5 but i had no NCB (never been main driver) and 3 points so my quotes were coming out at 4.5k! for some reason insurers have been quoting really well lately as a named driver - RAC direct came out with 650 which is awesome! (SDP only fully comp and massive excess mind).

er k will change exhaust description. the upgrade i mention - i read this on the web when it listed the late model improvements (I'm trying to find the link again). it is to do with preventing too much over-rev hitting the engine so involves the gearbox and engine working more nicely together.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well guys, Im the new owner of this beauty. Thanks to David for being absolutely amazing with the whole deal. Top guy.....

Sad to see the NA go (to fund the deal), although a fellow member has bought it and I am sure will announce himself soon.....

Cheers

Nick

P.S - Twin Turbo power is awesome!! I am still speechless......

Well guys, Im the new owner of this beauty. Thanks to David for being absolutely amazing with the whole deal. Top guy.....

Sad to see the NA go (to fund the deal), although a fellow member has bought it and I am sure will announce himself soon.....

Cheers

Nick

P.S - Twin Turbo power is awesome!! I am still speechless......

you got yourself a nice car......:)

glad to see it lasted the drive up the M6 (phew!) kiddin' kiddin'!

hope it behaves itself for you. its a million times better than a couple months ago - those bilsteins rock and the painted and decalled calipers look awesome (as I spent friday and saturday in -5 temperatures I've now caught a chill and have skipped work today feeling sorry for myself!).

will post you a cam in a bit mate with the clear repeaters.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.