The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 White UK spec auto.

ArghJae

Gonna be selling my car very soon, it has a blitz exhaust, K&N panel filter and has covered 83k. Infinity baselink in the boot which fits perfectly, alpine headunit and 4 infinity kappa 6.5" all round. Tinted rear window and Clifford alarm with built in turbo timer, auto window closure and remote start.

Not gonna put a price up just yet as I've seen such huge differences between UK specs being sold.

If anyone has any ideas on values or if anyone is interested PM me.

Sad to see it go but I need to move house this year and I'm also saving up for a wedding. Only had the supe less than a year so looking to sell close to what I bought it for.

I too have seen the decline in prices... a bit miffed as I paid top dollar for mine only 6 months ago! That said there was a black UK auto with around 70k on the clock which went up to £9600 on eBay but the seller ended the auction early, presumably he got a better offer? Good luck with the sale!

You probably haven't seen me because I park under cover and I spend most of my time in London. I know I haven't seen your car otherwise I would have remembered, that looks pretty cool.

James, unfortunately I have no choice, I want to keep her but she has to go, looking to move house early next year and the amount I spend on gas could be used for a decent wedding.

Maybe I'll be back, you never know.

So any ideas on values and does anyone know anyone who might be interested?

:giveup: Oh no no no... I'm losing my wingman?! Didn't realise you'd do this so soon dude... :stickpoke

Seriously though, someone is going to have a very good example of a UK car there. RJ has been obsessed with his supe ever since he got it - found him parked outside my place once sweeping every speck of dust out.

The engine is superb. New plugs, filter and RP41 put in recently. Unnmolested stock UK spec... :cry:

Let's take some photos to do it justice k?

• 2 weeks later...

sorry ime not hijacking but there is a uk auto on ebay at the mo 80k,exhaust,skirts and spats in storm blue,slight rust but he has it up for 5.5k buy it now or submit best offer?!:confused:

ime looking at a uk supra at the moment i no sum 1 who has 1 for sale needs sum work i.e gearbox prob,knocking from rear?! can remove crank pully to do cambelt! was guna offer him 5k but do u fink he might laugh at me!! there seems to be such a price diffrence

sorry ime not hijacking but there is a uk auto on ebay at the mo 80k,exhaust,skirts and spats in storm blue,slight rust but he has it up for 5.5k buy it now or submit best offer

well then go and buy that one..

just don`t come back here whinging that it`s broke and you need to spend another 5k to get it up to scratch.

and btw, you`re not texting from a phone are you??

'Along the cool, sequestered vale of life/They kept the noiseless tenor of their way' (Thomas Gray,1751)

'i was like whatever lmao and he goes i told u once wont tel u agan lol' (half the population, 2005)

Now that's progress

(Sorry Cliff had to copy that!)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.